The npower Football League Thread.

[quote\] I saw that on the Football League show, ******* quality! Hopefully he won't do that against us Saturday :$

Mate he cant stop scoring and always quality goals so hopefully he will be banging a few more in this weekend and i am going so he best do :)

QPR to win the championship, they are in poor form with one win in six. but still top of the league, thats the form of champions

well I thought Leeds would get raped last night.... unfortunately I was right :/ Good thing I went to the Leicester match last week and not this one. although we got raped last week too, at least the scoreline says we didnt (A)

Didn't see the game last night.

What was the score and i'll add it to the OP?

Cardiff owned leeds but boothroyd should of got sent off for what was a dirty challenge on becchio and i think OPR, cardiff and burnley will go up

Yeah, I think QPR and Cardiff are 100% sure to go up.
I reckon if they keep their early form up they will, but QPR are going on a bit of a **** run at the moment. We'd done better than them in the last 6 games easily, so could go either way really. I hope we're up there at the end of the season challenging for play-offs, and I honestly think we will be.

Leeds showed last season that you can be great in the first half the season and still screw up (well leeds managed to grind it out, just). At the moment QPR and Cardiff are going strong but nothing is for sure

My mate's a Brighton fan, he's still going on about that ****** 4-0 win away at Charlton!

Parky out! XD

fancy Cardiff to go up in 1st place. i think QPR will fall away and acheive only a play off place.

I'm sorry to say, but Brentford have disappointed me this season, easily thought they would be top half ......

I'm sorry to say, but Brentford have disappointed me this season, easily thought they would be top half ......
Brentford are now starting to gel and now we are out of the cup, we can entirely focus on the league. We are in form though, having beaten Tranmere Away and Peterbrough at Home over the last two weeks. Hopefully we can get a result away to Exeter to continue our climb up the table; play offs here we come.

Brentford are now starting to gel and now we are out of the cup, we can entirely focus on the league. We are in form though, having beaten Tranmere Away and Peterbrough at Home over the last two weeks. Hopefully we can get a result away to Exeter to continue our climb up the table; play offs here we come.
Beat the scummers saturday mate:p

Dear Paul Trollope, start Wayne Brown.

Feeling a Stuart Campbell hat-trick (H)

My club Bradford playing Oxford who have had a good start to the season.

My prediction

oxford 2-0 Bradford.

We play scunthorpe my predicted line up

Smecihel(sp)
Connoly Bruce O'Brien Parker?
Killa Faye?
Sam? Nunez
Becchio Paynter​