The npower Football League Thread.

Ughh, my favourite time in about 7 hours.. Updating the OP.. :(

It'll be updated late today as i have a season ticket with Reading.

We have Doncaster today, gonna be a tight game, but of the back of that Burnley 0-4 Reading away win, we should be in high confidence..

Reading 2-1 Doncaster.

Urz!

We have Doncaster today, gonna be a tight game, but of the back of that Burnley 0-4 Reading away win, we should be in high confidence..

Reading 2-1 Doncaster.

Urz!

Mikkel Andersen clean sheet |)|)

Reading 2-1 Doncaster.

Urz!

Donny are tough I should know I'm from there they play simple thus effective football sorry but I don't think your going to win a 1-1 draw is my prediction, but I hope reading prove me wrong.

First City away match of the season I miss and we're currently 2-1 up against Boro...

Fifteen minutes to go and as it stands we'll move off the bottom. If we score another goal (or Preston concede) we'll be out of the relegation zone.

Stockport 0-5 Hereford. -
We lost to the team that are bottom of the league! Ok, they had a new manager with new ideas, we could of lost 5-0 and played well, but that was possibly the worst thing I've ever seen, thankfully, some ***** on facebook was taking the ****, so that's got me right in the mood for Tuesday's game at Morecambe!
It was so bad, there was nothing at all, the defence was a joke, we had like 1 chance and blasted it over the bar, our only good players were Turnbull, Donnelly and Griffin, and they were mediocre at best, if you ever play us, we give it to the centre back's, then HOOF it, towards the strikers and hope.

But oh well, Stockport County Hoofball Club til I die, you can't change teams can you. :wub:

Stockport 0-5 Hereford. -
We lost to the team that are bottom of the league! Ok, they had a new manager with new ideas, we could of lost 5-0 and played well, but that was possibly the worst thing I've ever seen, thankfully, some ***** on facebook was taking the ****, so that's got me right in the mood for Tuesday's game at Morecambe!
It was so bad, there was nothing at all, the defence was a joke, we had like 1 chance and blasted it over the bar, our only good players were Turnbull, Donnelly and Griffin, and they were mediocre at best, if you ever play us, we give it to the centre back's, then HOOF it, towards the strikers and hope.

But oh well, Stockport County Hoofball Club til I die, you can't change teams can you. :wub:

5 - 0 home defeat ? Ouch

Ref today was ******* ***** as well. Should of won by at least 3 goals tbh

Wonderful result for Reading, Jonesy will be delighted with the come back.

URRZZZZ.

I just love how the Doncaster fans were going 'Easy Easy Easy' at 1-3, but at 4-3 they all ****** off.

We deserved it today, still can't believe we came back from 1-3 and looking complete ****.

Goooiiiinnggggg Uppp!

i hope Reading go up there a good premiership team

Another great win for Brighton today. 7 points clear now, Come on Albion!