***The Official Celtic FC v Rangers FC Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus What An Idiotic Referee

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

omg AGAIN A REF AGAINST CELTIC

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Ill Sue That Ref And Broadfoot SUE THEM MILLIONS

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

...What's The Score I Was At Bathroom

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Send Him Off Ref

Rangers are the best team in Scotland, i can't believe some people say Celtic is... that's just SAD :D

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Diving *******. Same old Rangers always cheating!

nervous? ;)

Rangers are the best team in Scotland, i can't believe some people say Celtic is... that's just SAD :D

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

nervous? ;)

No, ****** off yeah

I love how most of the predictions were in Celtic's favour. Makes the victory all more satisfying :')

This Is Why I Hate Rangers

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

They Dive They Cheat THEY SUCK

Whoaaaaa, jealousy reers it's ugly head.
Just To Remind You CELTIC 7 RANGERS 1

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

**** Off Swedish House Mafia Sucks

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

>:p Poofter

I'm not happy that Rangers won, of course. You never want to see your team lose. The season is young still, so there's always a good chance that we can win the title. Rangers got the momentum from the Own Goal and deserved to win.

Just To Remind You CELTIC 7 RANGERS 1

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

**** Off Swedish House Mafia Sucks

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

>:p Poofter

Just to remind you.

Celtic

Scottish League Championships: 42

Scottish Cups: 34

Scottish League Cup: 14

Total Scottish Trophies: 90

Rangers

Scottish League Championships: 53

Scottish Cups: 33

Scottish League Cups: 26

Total Scottish Trophies: 112

PRAWNED.

P.S. Swedish House Mafia are awesome.

OH, and by the way.

"Rangers make it nine league wins in a row at the home of their fiercest rivals to open up a three point lead at the top of the league."

We truly are #1.

Just To Remind You
CELTIC
European Cup Winners 1967
Champions League Runners Up 2003
RANGERS
Lost To Zenit :p

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

They lost to f****** zenit :p

Ronnie, the match is over, we got beat, leave it.

We just beat you 3-1. You have no arguement. We are better.

Rangers > Celtic.

No doubt in my mind

We Could Beat Zent 7-1 :p

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Fine But I Want You To Know We Can Beat You When We Want It's Cause Loovens Was Being A Poof

On Fm10 Celtic 17 Rangers 2 XD :p

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Look Up My Name On The Internet The Best Of The Lisbon Lions Died 2004

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

I Have An Idea Let's Dive In The Penalty Area At Ibrox

Status
Not open for further replies.