***The Official Celtic FC v Rangers FC Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
:O You Were Being Nasty To Me As Well Just Give It A Rest

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Look I Don't Normally Get Annoyed Either But I Was Mad About The Penalty And I Kind Of Just Wrote My Thoughts But I Relaised My Mistake And Apolagised Ok

me?
I never said anything nasty and try to avoid it. There is no need to and i'll drop my grudge here. But i can see why people were getting wound up.
Rant over, and i won't mention it again.

And If You Don't Forgive Me This Could Go On For Hours

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Ok Thanks For Forgiving Me End Of Argument

Ewan Cameron "Celtic Park is emptying quicker than Michelle Mcmanus' bag of chips"
yes.gif
lol

Everyone, shh. Games over, pointless argument and quit frankly, pointless thread.

LOL Ronnie, the reason we've won more title is cos we were founded first ??XD The Scottish league wasn't founded til 1890, if I was you I'd shut yer mouth and stop embarassing your team.

And yes, Broadfoot did make a meal of it, but Celtic didn't score afterwards, so the game may very well have finished 2-1, and Celtic could easily have been down to 10 men, or possibly nine after horrendous challenged by Stokes and Samaras. All in all, great victory for us :)
What about about mculloch? he should have went for his horror tackle aint saying anything about the stokes tackle. You cant say that it would have finished 2-1 as it would have been a different last part to the game with the score been 2-1.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Ewan Cameron "Celtic Park is emptying quicker than Michelle Mcmanus' bag of chips"
yes.gif
lol
wow did you think that up your self

What about about mculloch? he should have went for his horror tackle aint saying anything about the stokes tackle. You cant say that it would have finished 2-1 as it would have been a different last part to the game with the score been 2-1.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

who won at the piggery (K)

Stokes should have been sent off for that tackle, terrible. McCullochs wasn't nearly as bad. Horror tackle, pssh, what game were you watching? Stop being bitter, the better side one.

No I helped him.

are u trying to say uses would have scored if it was 2-1 (without the pen)??
we could have scored 2 in the last 10 mins to make it 5-1 but lafferty pass went wide for Davis/Naismith ... Naismith + Edu against Wilson and Loovens could have scored but shot was wide ... in the end there is only one team in glasgow and it is the blue side (8) oh the bluebells are blue (8) aw the bawbags are green (8)

Stokes should have been sent off for that tackle, terrible. McCullochs wasn't nearly as bad. Horror tackle, pssh, what game were you watching? Stop being bitter, the better side one.

I was wtaching the celtic and rangers game. Right in front of where mcculloch tackled. Two feet automatic red i aint been bitter. Just feel that he shoudl have went and he could have had a second yellow considering some of the challenges that went in today by both teams. I said stokes should have went but he was not the only one. Ref bottled it today. end of story

No I helped him.

Due to muppets taking this off topic, it's now closed. Feel free to abuse eachother in VM/PM, although your still likely to be infracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.