***The Official Celtic FC v Rangers FC Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We Could Beat Zent 7-1 :p

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Fine But I Want You To Know We Can Beat You When We Want It's Cause Loovens Was Being A Poof

On Fm10 Celtic 17 Rangers 2 XD :p
Look, you're just making Celtic fans look bad. And also, that score isn't really possible without a cheat or use of an exploit TBF :/

Celtic played better first half. But Rangers were better in the second, the penalty was dubious.

LOL Ronnie, the reason we've won more title is cos we were founded first ??XD The Scottish league wasn't founded til 1890, if I was you I'd shut yer mouth and stop embarassing your team.

And yes, Broadfoot did make a meal of it, but Celtic didn't score afterwards, so the game may very well have finished 2-1, and Celtic could easily have been down to 10 men, or possibly nine after horrendous challenged by Stokes and Samaras. All in all, great victory for us :)

Look, you're just making Celtic fans look bad. And also, that score isn't really possible without a cheat or use of an exploit TBF :/
I Was Managing Everton And Celtic Lukaku,Dzeko And balotelli

There's Only 2 Good Teams In Glasgow Celtic And Celtic Reserves

This Is Why I Hate Rangers

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

They Dive They Cheat THEY SUCK

You're avatar is the stereotype of a Celtic fan ;)

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

I Was Managing Everton And Celtic Lukaku,Dzeko And balotelli

There's Only 2 Good Teams In Glasgow Celtic And Celtic Reserves

Jeeezus kid, you really live in a dream world.

Well They Were Champions League Runners Up 2004 Coz Porto Beat Them
I Am Over It Why The **** Are You Telling Me To Get Over It When I Said I Got Over It?

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

If I Lived In A Dream World You Wouldn't Be There

Ronnie please shut-up you are making a fool of your team. We got beat end of.

1st Rangers goal very lucky scrappy.

2nd Rangers goal , shout for miller to be off-side but a poor kick from frazer , good finish from miller.

3rd Rangers goal Defo a dive also the ref was not even looking at the ball.

Oh No Celtic Runners Up Uefa Cup >.<

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

I said i was over the **** loss do you listen

Oh No Celtic Runners Up Uefa Cup >.<

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

I said i was over the **** loss do you listen

If you are over the loss then why still go on about it ?

Im Not Going On About It Im Talking About Celtic's History

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Yes! Everton Are 2-0 Up Against Tottenham On Fm10 2010-2011 season

Ronnie. Your making yourself look rather silly.

I suggest keeping this about the game, and not slagging eachother off.

Just like to say,
We dominated today, though it was a dive.
Rangers weren't good but Celtic very poor. I really enjoyed the game, but it wasn't a great advert for Scottish football, credit to the team though, A win is a win. 9-in-a-row ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.