the official most hated club thread

• Thread starter Thread starter oneunited
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 9K
Man utd - Claim other clubs bought success but what did they do? Hah!
Blackburn - Don't like the dirty football

Sunderland - since i support newcastle
Celtic - probably hate them more than sunderland
Aberdeen - more than celtic in some ways

Liverpool with a passion i hate the murdering scum!!
But closely followed by our noisey neaighbours .....citeh
who still make lots of noise and still without a trophey in 35 years
and spending millions on has beens like .......adibywhore and yaya

leeds united...
but, I hate, and hate Milan and H. Crespo.... stupid luck and stupid 6 yard header ://

I hate barcelona, not because they play beautiful football and they destroyed ( i quite enjoyed that treble season until they beat us) I hate them because of all the ridiculous "fans" that came out of the woodwork claiming to have supported barca always and everytime anything about football is said its just BARCA BARCA BARCA.

That mini rant aside i also dislike loserfools (being manu supporter :P)

I dont know why but I hate Man Utd more than I hate Sunderland :( probably because Sunderland are ****

loving the decline of Man Utd that is in full effect though :) starting to like Rooney now he's bringing them down

Chelsea.

I don't really hate Manchester United. Don't ask.
Because most of the people around me supports Manchester United,and most of them are glory hunters lolz...

The club i hate the most it's Steaua Bucharest.

It will be United, despite the millions of United fans, the rest of us hate them, purely due to envy of their success.
The same reason why a lot of people hate Chelsea, because they brought their success, they would have done F*CK all otherwise
And that same reason is now following over to Man City.

Rivalries are a different story you hate them REGARDLESS!
But hating clubs generally generates from envy of success,
do you know anyone that hates the underdog?

Sunderland - Mickey Mouse club which is now led by Donald Duck. Love the fact Newcastle averaged more than they did when we were a league lower. Cant even fill the Stadium of *****. Which is hilarious.

Man Utd simply because of the high volume of 'fans' who have no link whatsoever with Manchester. The same can now be applied to Chelsea.

Last edited:
Chelsea - Bought success, they did nothing to earn their success

Bullshit, of course they earned their success. Just because you spend money doesn't mean you are going to be successful. They deserved to win the leagues they did.

Back