the official most hated club thread

• Thread starter Thread starter oneunited
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 9K
If your not chelsea you can **** of kindly ;)

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Thats not fair mate money was part of it but you still have to beat the teams around you look at city for example they will have to do some work before they win a title and look at those players up above more than half was paid by you lot ;)

I know that is my point. He hated Chelsea for 'buying the league'. I merely pointed out that his beloved Man Utd are not adverse to spending a few bob either.

And I forgot to mention I dont hate Middlesbrough. They are just an irrelevance. Though their current struggles is quite funny.

I hate Man United because its cool to do so, V*lla and then pretty much all irish teams until they get to european football where I only hate Bohs and Rovers. I also have a strong disliking for stockport for knocking me out of the cup in 3 different saves in fm08.

TBH I enjoy any clubs pain (administration) as I am a ******.

I joke

Kumasi Asante Kotoko from Ghana. real madrid from spain. Manshitty/liverpool from England. Rangers from Scotland. Inter Milan from Italy. Spartak Moscow from Russia. Red star from Serbia. Corinthians from Brazil. PSV from Holland. Lyon from France. Ok enaf. am gonna think and bring the rest on here! :D

Manchester United & Arsenal.

United because they're the club in England with the most plastic fans.

Arsenal because of the rivalry, their encroachment upon our territory, and their fans who look down upon other clubs, such as ours.

According to a Sun survey of fans a copla Years ago:
1 Leeds Utd
2 Manchester Utd
3 Chelsea
4 Wolves
5 Millwall
6 Burnley
7 Bolton
8 West Ham
9 Stoke
10 Scunthorpe
11 Derby
12 Preston North End
13 West Brom
14 Manchester City
15 Aston Villa
16 Bristol City
17 Sheffield United
18 MK Dons
19 Stockport
20 Bristol Rovers

Link to original article: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1535214.ece

fuckajaks01.jpg

anti-ajax.gif

Last edited:
Leeds + Millwall.

Judging by most people i talk to, everyone hates Reading.. Not sure why.

man u, cardiff, millwall, both sheffields, barnsley, derby, all turkish teams, chelsea, and fans who sing we all hate leeds scum at random matches of teams we have no rivalry with??? e.g. herd it at villa park...

Doesn't everybody hate Leeds?

I mean, being a Huddersfield fan it goes without saying that we hate the Mighty White *****, but everybody sings "We all ******* hate Leeds" - it's the most common song at English football grounds bar none!!

Love to hate Porto. Also Real Madrid and Sevilla. Uh, and local team rivals, Vasco da Gama de Sines (not the Brazilian team) and União de Santiago.

According to a Sun survey of fans a copla Years ago:
1 Leeds Utd
2 Manchester Utd
3 Chelsea
4 Wolves
5 Millwall
6 Burnley
7 Bolton
8 West Ham
9 Stoke
10 Scunthorpe
11 Derby
12 Preston North End
13 West Brom
14 Manchester City
15 Aston Villa
16 Bristol City
17 Sheffield United
18 MK Dons
19 Stockport
20 Bristol Rovers

Link to original article: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1535214.ece

No Liverpool?

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Judging by most people i talk to, everyone hates Reading.. Not sure why.

Envious of your success ;)

Back