the official most hated club thread

• Thread starter Thread starter oneunited
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 9K
Real Madrid, I never seen a club waste so much of talened players !

and City for their money spending on sh*t

man u, cardiff, millwall, both sheffields, barnsley, derby, all turkish teams, chelsea, and fans who sing we all hate leeds scum at random matches of teams we have no rivalry with??? e.g. herd it at villa park...

Rangers, cause of their fans, singout 'we are the people' then they go on the rampage abroad, does this mean they represent the 'people'?? Your a scottish club, not british. So tunnel visioned, I dont mind the club, love old firm derbies, but their fans drive me nuts!!

man u, cardiff, millwall, both sheffields, barnsley, derby, all turkish teams, chelsea, and fans who sing we all hate leeds scum at random matches of teams we have no rivalry with??? e.g. herd it at villa park...

Loving the sig combined with this statement;)

If your not chelsea you can **** of kindly ;)

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Rooney £30m
Veron £30m
Berbatov £30m
Ferdinand £18m
Vidic £xm
Evra £xm

I could go on but wont.

Thats not fair mate money was part of it but you still have to beat the teams around you look at city for example they will have to do some work before they win a title and look at those players up above more than half was paid by you lot ;)

Sunderland, Exeter and Millwall.

Come on, everyone hates Millwall, surely.

If there is are teams I cannot stand it is Dundee United and Chelsea, I admire Mancs for how they play.

;)

Last edited:
Sunderland, Exeter and Millwall.

Come on, everyone hates Millwall, surely.

good shout!!

ye i hate Millwall, good job we have them away in FA cup this year :)

tbf though, everyone used to hate us, its only over recent seasons people have started to like us, well some people at least (H)

*Two teams

Ok there are quite a few more that I dislike ;)

Nottm Forest, Arsenal, Tottenham, Dunfermline, Raith Rovers, Celtic, Hibs, Espanyol, AGF Aarhus ect.

Oh wait....FAIL

Newcastle, Sunderland, Leeds, Millwall, Raith Rovers, Falkirk and , Cowdenbeath

Liverpool, just hate everything about them with the exception of Gerrard.

Ask any team in the football league and the answer will be either Millwall or Leeds.

I'm sure they have a lot of lovely fans, they're just drowned out by the more foolish sections of their support.

Back