The OMGAWD Rooney signs new 5 year contract thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 254
  • Views Views 16K
he'll never be the player I idolized for 3 years, he'll never be the best mu player in my eyes anymore, ALL HAIL NANI !!!!!!!!!

£££

Basically shows, Player Power > Club

This is crazy and I think now we can sell Rooney for a lot more. C'mon SAF come out and say that you're gonna sell him and offered him a contract to up his price.

basically shows all united haters laughing.. and are now sad that he's decided to stay..
And how quickly some United fans change their minds on Rooney and suddenly defend him again.

And how quickly some United fans change their minds on Rooney and suddenly defend him again.

Never said that I'm defending Rooney Max, i'm still annoyed at him, its more the idea that either way, if Rooney went, anti-united supporters would laugh at the club, if he stayed they would mock the principles of the club..

I'm sure some fans will never remember this but many will want an apology from him as he almost derailed man utd's season in a couple of days.

I'm sure some fans will never remember this but many will want an apology from him as he almost derailed man utd's season in a couple of days.
Of course they will, and so they should, but I doubt they'll get one from Rooney himself. In his eyes he's probably done nothing wrong.

basically shows all united haters laughing.. and are now sad that he's decided to stay..

Ok then.

I actually wanted him to stay for the sake of the national side, but thought there was a huge possibility he would end up at Madrid.

So I'm pleased he's staying, but the manner in which he went about it is not right.

What happened to 'no man is bigger than the club'

Rooney clearly is now.

they've invested millions in rooney they cant let him just leave on a free, so they want some money back.. sign him up to a 5 year contract, then sell in summer, for big money!! rooney gets his move and man utd get the largest amount of money.. its win win! ;)

Of course they will, and so they should, but I doubt they'll get one from Rooney himself. In his eyes he's probably done nothing wrong.

We all remember George Best for the footballing reasons, not his rifts with club and management.

So over the time many will forget this, few wont.

Didn't think I'd see the day when Alex Ferguson bends over to accommodate a player's ego.

ive never been so ****** of in my life..
i hate sh*t like this..
1-fergie loving him again right away
2-united fans are gona keep chanting the overrated f*ck.

Rooney and Man Utd are lying scum bags. He was always going to stay but this was just a ploy to get the club back in the headlines. After what happened at Rooney's house last night made the club act faster than they wanted too and they had to end the soap opera today. He was always going to sign the deal and i am disgusted with this cheating SCUM club. This has been a really bad few days for football. Good luck with 5th place this season you scum *****.

ive never been so ****** of in my life..
i hate sh*t like this..
1-fergie loving him again right away
2-united fans are gona keep chanting the overrated f*ck.

I'd rather have that than see him in a Man City shirt..

Back