The OMGAWD Rooney signs new 5 year contract thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 254
  • Views Views 16K
ive never been so ****** of in my life..
i hate sh*t like this..
1-fergie loving him again right away
2-united fans are gona keep chanting the overrated f*ck.

Right, so you hate him forever now, and a few months after he was scoring for fun he's now overrated?

I don't see how this is a bad thing for United. If he'd been sold, you would've lost one of the best in the world, as well as his transfer fee which the Glazers would have taken.

i love the fact that the first thing people say that he signed a new 5 year contract was down to money.
Man united is one of the best team in the world behind only barca (player wise) and madrid (money wise) if he left for those fair enough, but for anyone else it's a downgrade. players get out of form and pressure is put upon them (we are all human). and yes a apologize to the fans and players would help but only by putting his heart and passion for the club. and people say now fergie is powerless BULLSHIT..i could see rooney being sold and fergie making that decision upon himself.

ive honestly never liked rooney,
i always thought and still think he is the most overrated footballer out there today,
every goal he got was either a penalty or a tap in from two yards last season
i also hate when he takes the legs of some player and people call that passion?
he is scum,
end of.

so basically, hes just pulled a john terry on us... nice one rooney

Rooney and Man Utd are lying scum bags. He was always going to stay but this was just a ploy to get the club back in the headlines. After what happened at Rooney's house last night made the club act faster than they wanted too and they had to end the soap opera today. He was always going to sign the deal and i am disgusted with this cheating SCUM club. This has been a really bad few days for football. Good luck with 5th place this season you scum *****.

Maybe a bit OTT mate.

ive honestly never liked rooney,
i always thought and still think he is the most overrated footballer out there today,
every goal he got was either a penalty or a tap in from two yards last season
i also hate when he takes the legs of some player and people call that passion?
he is scum,
end of.

Bollocks :P

Rooney and Man Utd are lying scum bags. He was always going to stay but this was just a ploy to get the club back in the headlines. After what happened at Rooney's house last night made the club act faster than they wanted too and they had to end the soap opera today. He was always going to sign the deal and i am disgusted with this cheating SCUM club. This has been a really bad few days for football. Good luck with 5th place this season you scum *****.

Lol, totally unneeded?

Anyway, I still have my reservations for Rooney now even if he had just signed a new contract. He would never be the same in my eyes again. Oh unless he is still in Man Utd and playing passionately at the end of this contract (that's 2015 right?).

Listen, Rooney knew what he was doing. He bullied the club and even though i despise the whole club and everything that goes with it, i still think it's wrong of Rooney. Major quick u-turn which still makes me think the whole club may have been in on it.

Anyway, this will be forgotton on Sunday when Stoke win. No Rooney for 3 weeks.....Utd won't win 1 league game in that time.......don't quote me on that though as i am often wrong.

thats the worst insult ive heard no one can compare to JT...
he is the total scumbag

To be honest, they've both held there club to ransom in order to get a better wage packet, both cheated on there wife's, both performed poorly at the world Cup. You'd think they were related. One thing is for certain, Terry is still loved by most Chelsea fans and I imagine Rooney will once again be this time next season.

To be honest, they've both held there club to ransom in order to get a better wage packet, both cheated on there wife's, both performed poorly at the world Cup. You'd think they were related. One thing is for certain, Terry is still loved by most Chelsea fans and I imagine Rooney will once again be this time next season.
he'd have to lead the club to a domestic double first. whole thing still leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. still in two minds as to whether im happy hes staying or disappointed in the whole charade, probably both

Listen, Rooney knew what he was doing. He bullied the club and even though i despise the whole club and everything that goes with it, i still think it's wrong of Rooney. Major quick u-turn which still makes me think the whole club may have been in on it.

Anyway, this will be forgotton on Sunday when Stoke win. No Rooney for 3 weeks.....Utd won't win 1 league game in that time.......don't quote me on that though as i am often wrong.

Thats just a typical byiest opinion from a rival supporter.

Never said that I'm defending Rooney Max, i'm still annoyed at him, its more the idea that either way, if Rooney went, anti-united supporters would laugh at the club, if he stayed they would mock the principles of the club..

... Blyndreaper.. read this post..

and i'm going to take "typical ManU fan" as a compliment.. as they're the best kinda fans (H) :wub:

****** brilliant news!!!! I reckon Holloways rant had something to do with it lol

As this seems to be a troll fest already I'll join in:

LOOL... why there are some many of you that defend him now :D? Tipical MU fan.

LOOL.... can't spell. Typical Liverpool fan.

I'd take 5th spot over your relegation threat every season lmao
I know it's off topic but had to get it in there and for that i'm not apologizing lol

Back