The OMGAWD Rooneys leaving United thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fergies already sick of it, hence the talks today

Personally i dont go along with "dead to me" reactions, will remember him fondly, but the manner in which he's leaving leaves a bitter taste

i wont be fond of him, i wil admire his ability, but feel nothing but hate towards him. kinda in the same way i look at someone like drogba.

The sooner this Wayne Rooney talks end the better. He wants and looks for sure he'll leave Manchester United, thank you for all you have done for us but its time to move on. I'd rather show support and get behind the rest of the players who still want to wear the red shirt of my beloved Manchester United.

Tough times ahead for United. No money to spend on a quality replacement, and only Berbatov who is an experienced and capable forward in your team.

i wont be fond of him, i wil admire his ability, but feel nothing but hate towards him. kinda in the same way i look at someone like drogba.

I'm the same as you, although my example would be Tevez instead of Drogba. I find Drogba quite lovely. |)

And Billy, I would rather the club finish in 4th place while Chicharito/Macheda/Obertan etc gets to play instead of the club splashing the cash for new players and ruin the future of these players.

Hes been poor for months, United will be lucky to get 20 million for him in January. 5 millions buyout clause at the end of the season!!
FREE IPHONE 4 CLICK THE LINK BELOW!!!!! YES FREE!!!!

http://iphone.rewardtarget.co.uk/612
iphone-4.jpg
stop posting spam,

Many players have come and gone, we have moved on. We have lost even bigger players, more influential but we always had someone to step up. Even in the interview SAF talked about importance of youth and how poor players are at judging potential. He rates current crop very highly and is ready to wait for them to step up.

Rooney played his heart out for 6 seasons, but you wont be remembered as fondly as Ronaldo. Who the **** would question the squad's ability when he himself is playing **** for more than 6 months. I dont think there is any way back for him, hope someone will step up.

And people saying we dont have money, Glazers have no choice but to provide kitty. If we are not successful on the field, we will lose sponsorship deals, and many other deals. They wont be able to refinance the loan if we are not competent on field. If Rooney leaves,we will see some changes here.

Hes been poor for months, United will be lucky to get 20 million for him in January. 5 millions buyout clause at the end of the season!!
FREE IPHONE 4 CLICK THE LINK BELOW!!!!! YES FREE!!!!

http://iphone.rewardtarget.co.uk/612
iphone-4.jpg

If you get them free it wont cost you anything to go and jam them up your **** will it.

Anyway, I cant see rooney staying. Maybe go to Inter :S

And would Rooney really be so much of a ******* to jump over to City? It would be more hassle than the wage is worth. It's not as if going to another club and being on 150 grand a week will hurt him

Tough times ahead for United. No money to spend on a quality replacement, and only Berbatov who is an experienced and capable forward in your team.
i wouldnt say tough times. Uncertain times , yes. Also the money is there (posted something on it recently), whether we get to/bother to spend it is a whole other question.

Paddy Greland "although we can't replace the talent the boy has, we can certainly find someone to replace the goals he scores"

Paddy is right, we can't, no one would be able to replace the talent a player like Wayne has but we can certainly buy a player to score just as many, if not more than him.

Watching SAF post match conference, it just gives a feeling he wants success more than ever. He was so determined, calm, composed it was excellent interview. Time and again he proved writing off United is the last thing you should be doing, watch how we will bounce back.

When Chelsea won 2 league titles, we were in deeper ****, but Evra, Vidic, Carrick's transfer had a huge say in the league. Then we went on to dominate league for 3 years. I dont see a reason for not being optimistic.

I think the more worrying thing about this is where will his transfer money go? Into the pot or to Glazers Creditors?

i wouldnt say tough times. Uncertain times , yes. Also the money is there (posted something on it recently), whether we get to/bother to spend it is a whole other question.

This supposed 168 million that you guys have stashed away for transfers is a front. You don't have access to anywhere near that amount, as it would have been spent already. This nonsense about there being "no value in the market" has got to stop. The majority of United fans will believe anything thrown at them.

I think the more worrying thing about this is where will his transfer money go? Into the pot or to Glazers Creditors?

If the Glazers have half a brain they would not be following the steps of Gillet and Hicks by not providing the club a single cent to spend. They themselves should be perfectly aware that what would happen if Man Utd couldn't perform well on the field. Revenue from sponsorships would shrink tremendously, fans would want them out, banks will be chasing them for the debts and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

I'm assuming that they have half a brain though.

This supposed 168 million that you guys have stashed away for transfers is a front. You don't have access to anywhere near that amount, as it would have been spent already. This nonsense about there being "no value in the market" has got to stop. The majority of United fans will believe anything thrown at them.
i am gong off the accounts that were published mate, hardly a front. nor did i say we did have whole access to 168million, that money covers virtually everything except wages (and upto 95 million that can be drawn out for the PIK). so like i said, the money is there, whether we get to spend it is another question entirely

The money isn't there. The money may have been there at some point, just to keep the supporters a bit happier regarding finances, but you can rest assured that it's now gathering interest safely and securely in Malcolm Glazer's personal account.

Your club has recently posted another enormous deficit, and you don't think that any money coming into the club will be used by the Glazer family just to keep the financiers happy with proceedings?

If you go out and spend anywhere near the amount you supposedly have in these accounts, then I'll sit up and take notice, but we both know it isn't going to happen. The reason for that is because you don't actually have that cash readily available.

The money isn't there. The money may have been there at some point, just to keep the supporters a bit happier regarding finances, but you can rest assured that it's now gathering interest safely and securely in Malcolm Glazer's personal account.

Your club has recently posted another enormous deficit, and you don't think that any money coming into the club will be used by the Glazer family just to keep the financiers happy with proceedings?

If you go out and spend anywhere near the amount you supposedly have in these accounts, then I'll sit up and take notice, but we both know it isn't going to happen. The reason for that is because you don't actually have that cash readily available.

unless you no for sure that we have NO money to spend, i don't no where your getting all this from. im not doubting you as i myself believe we haven't a pot to **** in, i hope we are both wrong. only way to prove there are funds available, spend in January

Status
Not open for further replies.