The One You Miss

reynoldslfc

Reaction score
Though i'd start up a thread on the one player you miss that your club has allowed to leave, the player must still be playing and please put why you miss them.

Ill go first,

The player i miss the most is Xabi Alonso and the reason is that he kept our midfield together and since he left Liverpool the midfield has been shambolical, also nobody can pass the ball as accurately as he could .

Rickie Lambert, Craig Hinton and Steve Elliott

Lambert cause he scored **** loads of goals. Hinton and Elliott cause they were both top defenders at were full of charisma !

Scott Parker. He was our best player from 05/07 and then for some reason he was allowed to leave to join West Ham. He always put 100% effort in and was a great team player. Newcastle would never have got relegated if he stayed.

I don't understand why Patrick Kluivert was sold. He had 13 goals in 37 appearances for us in the one season he was with us. He was a great player and just needed a little more time to settle in England.

Paul Konchesky and Nigel Reo-Coker from West Ham I guess...:p

Joe Cole :'(

Was my favourite player... WAS. Still love him though!

Milner I suppose in terms of ability, seems a bit of a **** though so I'll definitely say Bassong (even though he's more of a ***), he's been fantastic when he plays for Tottenham.

Edit: Lloyd also makes a good shout with Scott Parker

Please only pick one player otherwise they'll be loads of lists, but yeah i can understand why you miss Lambert 'cause he seems to be lethal in lower leagues.

I miss all of them equally. When they went, we lost our backbone imo :(

just one? sorry I can't:

Given, Beye, Parker, Milner, Bellamy imagine the team we could of had!

P.S. Also miss Ben Arfa!

I guess most Villa fans would say Milner but not for me..

I most miss Juan Pablo Angel, he was one of my most favourite players ever, I loved the guy. He was so passionate about football and Aston Villa as a club, I loved him to be honest, I also miss Luke Moore, I thought he was sick and then he got injured, but I thought he could have came back and been a Premier League player but obviously he wasn't cut out to be one.

Rangers: Peter lovenkrands, Kris Boyd. Gattuso & Van Bronkhorst & Hutton. the list could go on

Man Utd - Peter Schmeichel, C.Ronaldo.

for Shelbourne it has to be Wes Hoolahan. He was our talismanic star player that ran every game and could play while not fully fit.

Chelsea - Its close, between Makelele and Robben for me.
Norwich - There's too many... Green, Huckerby, Ashton... Can't just pick one to be honest.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

for Shelbourne it has to be Wes Hoolahan. He was our talismanic star player that ran every game and could play while not fully fit.

Oh yeah it is ;) what a player, love him at City

just one? sorry I can't:

Given, Beye, Parker, Milner, Bellamy imagine the team we could of had!

P.S. Also miss Ben Arfa!

oh my god how could I forget Given.

Given all the way, never should of let him leave to sit on a bench.