The One You Miss

I miss David Prutton when he was at Saints. He was a fighter in the middle. Still wondering why he got sold. :S

Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Was a fantastic striker and loved at Old Trafford.

lots..

Reading - Doyle, Hunt, Murty, Sidwell, Harper, Convey, Sonko, Ingimarsson, Shorey, Kitson, Lita,

Cristiano Ronaldo - United.

Its never been the same without him :/

Arjen Robben- fantastic player eys he had alot of injuries but if we gave him another season or 2 he could of been even better for us :( look at him now his one of the best players in the world

also have to mention Cudicini as I would still rather have him than Hilario or Turnbull anyday

Beckham - United are crying out for someone of his quality from dead ball situations. Miss his passing ability

Lamine Diara, Cleo cant play alone... :// He need support... << Partizan
Beckam and Ruud... maybe even ryan s. <<< Man Utd

Xabi Alonso and Mascherano. Never was a better defensive midfield duo, they complimented each other so perfectly :(

i miss robbie keane the most and also even though i dislike chelsea i miss gianfranco zola he was a premier league legend and played football the right way

Very good thread indeed and i have a few

Arjen Robben - Although spends alot of his time injured he can win a match single handedly

Eidur Gudjohnsen - Great finisher, links up well with players and can drop back deeper into midfield. Has got a excellent footballing brain and loved a goal against the Mancs.

Carlo Cudicini - I have nightmares everyday about the possibility of Cech picking up a long term injury. If we had Cudicini on the bench i would not be as worried as he is miles above Hilario and Turnbull.

Ricardo Carvalho - Just for the fact that we could rest Terry for longer is we had someone like Riccy still at the squad.

Kasper Schmeichel, best 'keeper we've had since The Great Steve Cherry.

I'll cry the day Ben Davies leaves - he's the David Beckham of the lower leagues.

Chelsea- Robben
Gateshed- Lee Novak i could almiost imagine the possibility of Jon Shaw and Lee Novak :/

Nobody.

Huh, that's sad. I don't miss anybody.