The One You Miss

Wanderson Do Carmo - we had a total breakdown when he left and went into really bad form.

Yoann Gourcuff from Milan to bordeaux. what a player.

The few i miss are....

Downing, Johnson, Yakubu, Viduka, Hasselbaink, Schwarzer, Zenden, Mendieta, Tuncay... list goes on and on and on

I think Mario Jardel, shame he was a money mercenary. with him a good cross to the head and its a gol

lots..

Reading - Doyle, Hunt, Murty, Sidwell, Harper, Convey, Sonko, Ingimarsson, Shorey, Kitson, Lita,

Lethal in '06/07.

Me: Alonso, superb passing, key to our game, finally look to have replaced him with Merieles. Garcia for his tenacity. Hyypia ;(

Xabi Alonso, he scored from his own half....twice.

Djimi Traore, scored a badass own goal.

Ebanks Blake, Hayles, Halmosi, Norris, Wotton, Nalis, McCormick, Connolly, Gosling, Friio, Evans, Coughlan, The Real Timar.. And even.. Even.. Holloway.. :'(

I have to say O'neill. Turned Villa from upside-down and now he's gone, we're back to where he started.

he was brilliant at rangers thats why

cant really say were missing him or that he was brilliant!! granted he's a goal scorer and he scored some good goals, BUT he never done it in the big games, Old firm and european games he was posted missing on too many occasions, also, he has to be the laziest player i've ever seen in all my years going to Ibrox! he wouldn't even get in the starting 11 now!

I appreciate what Boydy did for us, his goal scoring in the scottish game is second to none, but i dont miss him, thought i would but i don't, and i wouldn't take him back either!!

Wait till Jelavic is fit again, him and Miller will fire us to 3 in a row!:D

W A T P!

Last edited:
lucho and lisandro :(

el comandante will always be remembered :D

ROOOOOONAY. Na but seriously we've got a few of these, Materazzi, Dacourt not to mention the one and only Franny Jeffers.

Xabi :(
Insua :(

insua is just on loan
and i think he is alot better than konchesky,
konchesky doesnt seem to be able to touch the ball unless it is set up perfectly for him
ive been to anfield bout 3 times this season and everytime ive seen him play he always takes to many touches setting it up on his left foot therefore unable to play the quick ball he just boots it clear and we lose possesion

sorry for going off topic

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

I have to say O'neill. Turned Villa from upside-down and now he's gone, we're back to where he started.

Youve got a good manager in houllier though

Nacho Novo and Barry Ferguson :'( Both of them loved winding up the mhanky mhob. :p

A lot, actually.

But recently the most obvious is Alberto Zapater. This boy was born and raised here, joined the club being little, and become a great midfielder and our captain.
Plus (and because all the above) he really loves Real Zaragoza.

It was a disgrace him being sold to Genoa for just 3 million euros.

Robbie Keane. People say he came back, but I'm yet to see any evidence for this.

Don't really miss anyone, we tend to let go off people at the right time. I guess I slightly miss Gallas, I understand why we had to let him go though.

FC Porto related, I miss Diego(the one at Wolfsburg now) .. Co Adriaanse (sp?) at the time used to say that he was only good for playing in small spaces .. he left for Werder Bremen and destroyed Bundesliga :)

Ac Milan related, I must say Marco Borriello, one of my favorite strikers, had to leave because of Ibra(who I deslike a lot), people under rate Borriello, he is a very good striker as many of you may have seen this season for AS Roma .. Borriello > Ibrahimovic

The entire squad under the "bald eagle" Jim Smith!

but mostly Poom, Stimac, Eranio and Sturridge