The Only Way Is Up!!!!! - Klippybo's San Marino Story

With the national team, scrap the 4-2-3-1 and play 4-2-3-1 with 2 defensive mids, need all the defence you can

how do you manage san marino international team? when i try to take an international team they aint an option

how do you manage san marino international team? when i try to take an international team they aint an option

When you start a new game, you need to load all Sammarenese players. Only then will NT be available.

Which leagues are loaded up and are u using any editor data

Every Italian league is loaded as playable while the top division in Argentina, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Holland, Portugal, Scotland and Spain is view only.

I havent used the data editor at all. I have only deleted the relevant file so that the Japanese and German national teams have real players

Arrange friendlies against the likes of Saint Lucia and Bhutan. You can then win. Saint Lucia are good as they'll agree to play home at Olimpico. Also, tag on 90 minutes+penalties for international friendlies, if it's a draw and you win the shootout, you get double the ranking points, if you lose, you lose nothing (I think).

Sorry for the lack of updates peeps - still just in October because (a) my little bro is up visiting and i havent seen him in a year (b) it is play-off time on my other love NHL13 on the xbox and (c) i have been drinking copius amounts of alcohol!!!!

Should be back on it big style tomorrow and i am on holiday for a week from the 8th of April so multiple updates will be on the cards!

images

OCTOBER

Another decent month which ends with us joint top of the league. However we did lose our first league game and got eliminated from the Serie C cup.

Massimo Coda has continued his amazing form and now has 13 goals in as many games while Villanova has impressed on the wing.

As for the national team - one respectable result was outshone by 30min of ****!

---------------------------------------------

Serie C Cup 1st Round

San Marino 1-1 Benevento
Coda
(AET San Marino won 3-1 on penalties)

Benevento are top of SerieC1/B so this is a good result.

----------------------------------------------------------

AlbinoLeffe 3-4 San Marino
Villanova, Coda 3(2pens)

We beat the bottom club - just!!! I keep my fingers crossed at the start of every game that Coda doesnt get injured!

------------------------------------------------------------------

San Marino 2-1 Alto Adige
Villanova, Coda

Coda seems to be unstoppable at this level! He got a late winner here to keep up our unbeaten run.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Serie C Cup 2nd Round
Cremonese 1-0 San Marino

An even game but Cremonese got revenge for our league win against them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tritium 3-0 San Marino

Back down to earth with a bump as Tritium leapfrog us at the top of the table.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

San Marino 2-0 Carpi
Coda, Colombo

Back to winning ways as Colombo collects his first goal for us and Coda just carries on!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
MASSIMO CODA

images

View attachment 325908

----------------------------------------------------------------------

images

NATIONAL TEAM

FIFA World Cup Quals Group 8

San Marino 0-3 Ukraine

We held on for half an hour once again before folding. Good result though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

San Marino
0-5 Montenegro

5-0 down after 30min - we were great for an hour!

Last edited:
Really looking forward to this, I loved your Bilbao stories! Hopefully you get another Aitor to lead you to glory haha

Come on Klippy, can't wait for next updates... Keep them coming.

Just trying to catch up with all your stories! Crazy as always mate. . . In a good way. Class as always. Looking forward to keeping up with this story.

Come on Klippy, can't wait for next updates... Keep them coming.

Sorry - been busy with work but I may post an update before the Newcastle game tomorrow night. Probably be the weekend before I get on it properly. NHL13 on the xbox is coming first at the moment lol

I should add that I havent played a game since the last update so its not as though I am in February and promoted while the story is yonks behind

Sorry peeps - this story is dead now. Just cant get into it. The fact that I am top of the league and considering going on holiday makes me think that summat is not right. The game at the end of the day is about enjoyment and I aint enjoying it!!!

Will have a think about what to do next.

I don't blame you. I've tried it several times and each time I've never got that far, not even as far as you, I just can't get into it. NHL 13 might have something to do with it though. Of course I love a story in Scotland, so I'd like you to do East Stirlingshire.

Ajax? lot of young talnted players, good youth recruitment, training

I can sign muniain in my 2nd year:DD

Fair doos I tried it last year and barely got 3 months into it!! I'd love to see you do a Blue Square to BPL save but do whatever you're going to enjoy

Mulling things over at the moment.

Off the top of my head these clubs/leagues are intriguing me - Bilbao (again), Ajax, Santos, Benfica, Aberdeen, Ligue 1 or Argentina. Maybe a lower English side.