The Only Way Is Up!!!!! - Klippybo's San Marino Story

Forgot to add you are a legend and I will be following what ever you decide to do next.

Still not decided yet peeps (thinking Liverpool just now) but I did come up with an idea of the John Burridge challenge where you manage as many teams as possible that he signed for............. Workington, Blackpool, Aston Villa, Southend, Crystal Palace, QPR, Wolves, Derby, Sheff Utd, Southampton, Newcastle, Hibs, Newcastle (again), Scarborough, Lincoln City, Enfield (0 apps), Aberdeen, Newcastle (3rd time), Dunfermline (0 apps), Dumbarton, Falkirk, Man City, Notts County (0 apps), Witton Albion (0 apps), Darlington, Grimsby (0 apps), Gateshead (0 apps), Northampton (0 apps), Queen of the South, Purfleet (0 apps), Blyth Spartans (0 apps), Scarborough (again), Blyth Spartans (again)!!!!!!!!!!! Not going to do it though despite my two favourite teams being represented............

What about Truro in Blue Square South, hardly any players or money, so will have to rebuild everything, make a team from Cornwall a force in Europe! (H)

If you are looking for lower league teams, try Pro Vercelli in Italy, Boavista in Portugal (had amazing save with them), Real Oviedo (Spain), Queen's Park (Scotland), Strasbourg (France, maybe toughest teams of all these to manage). If you are for a bit less of a challenge, i would try Feyenord,[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Saint Etienne, Torino, Monaco, Fiorentina or Liverpool (but this will become boring after 3 seasons, they are just too strong). Did you ever manage a club in Serbia? How about Radnicki Nis, recently promoted to first league, great history, amazing fans, should be fun. Serbian league is like spanish, 2 amazingly strong clubs (Partizan Belgrade and Red Star), others are good but nothing great. Could be fun change... [/FONT]:D Nevermind, whoever you decide to take (and write a story about it) i will follow, as always...

Serbia League sounds good, as there's been very very few stories in that country. (H).

FC Vaduz from Liechtenstein but play in the Swiss Challange league. There in Europa League first season and have a quality Liechtensteinian? striker who is a beast.

Right - I have a bit of a problem here................ My enter/return key wont work on this website all of a sudden!!!!!! I cant do a story without it obviously. It works on all other sites I have typed on be it facebook or even the notepad on my laptop so if anyone has any clues on how to sort this please do tell!!!! Or is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

I don't have that problem.

Have you any kind of script related add on in your browser? Like no-script for Firefox or AdBlock or something like that, that maybe has had an update with a weird bug?.

Have you tried a different browser?

Right - I have a bit of a problem here................ My enter/return key wont work on this website all of a sudden!!!!!! I cant do a story without it obviously. It works on all other sites I have typed on be it facebook or even the notepad on my laptop so if anyone has any clues on how to sort this please do tell!!!! Or is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

i had this problem on my internet explorer i have since started using firefox and its fine so.... maybe change the browser

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! After a day of trying various things I have my return key back working.

Using Firefox now..............

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! After a day of trying various things I have my return key back working.

Using Firefox now..............

Great... Have you decided what's your next story? Picked a club yet?

how about starting over then

Nah - I was really not enjoying it. I have however finally decided on who to go on my new save. I looked at dozens of clubs including Liverpool, Santos, Benfica, Porto, Ajax, Napoli, Chester, Halifax, East Stirling, Aberdeen and Boca Juniors but have went for a side with little trophy success in their history at all!!!! Soon be posting.