The Only Way Is Up!!!!! - Klippybo's San Marino Story

Romania perhaps?

I always get into my Torino saves

Paragini, Aramu and Bakic are all hitting 5 stars for me, the youth there is great

No to mention the challemhe of trying to top all their rivals o_O

The fans dont give you a break

I think you should try the impossible, manage in American Samoa! I had a great save there into 2024 before I lost it switching computers.

I think Bilbao again would be a bit too boring for as well as u.....signing the same players Griezmann I martinez J martinez Azpilicueta....
why not go for International Management with a Nation outside of the top 50?
Belgium are 54th at the start...have a very good group as well for world cup qualifying and who knows u might even win the world cup 2014?
then try to hold all the Trophies at the same time...ir World Cup Euros and Confed Cup...
Does this interest u Klippybo???
Good Luck with watever u choose

First season was too easy for me too, but since i got promoted, my struggle begins. Serie B is too tough for me, since there was alot of good teams, Udinese, Parma, Padova was strong (got promoted as first), Pescara and few others.... This brought all fun back, in my first Serie B season i was 10, in second 7 (play off spot just 1 points away). Now in my third, i'm second, gunning for promotion so much desired. Sad to see you giving up on this, would love to see you with them in Serie B, it's not too easy as it sound. San Marino is a great challenge, i'm loving it and hoping that you will continue with this...

First season was too easy for me too, but since i got promoted, my struggle begins. Serie B is too tough for me, since there was alot of good teams, Udinese, Parma, Padova was strong (got promoted as first), Pescara and few others.... This brought all fun back, in my first Serie B season i was 10, in second 7 (play off spot just 1 points away). Now in my third, i'm second, gunning for promotion so much desired. Sad to see you giving up on this, would love to see you with them in Serie B, it's not too easy as it sound. San Marino is a great challenge, i'm loving it and hoping that you will continue with this...

cant belive you gave up on this just a same

Yeah, sorry guys. But I was finding I wasnt even making substitutes and I couldnt even name you XI players in my squad such was my ignorance! I actually found managing the national team quite fun despite getting thumped every game!

At the moment I am toying with these saves....................

(1) Santos - Never managed in Brazil before and while continentally it may not be too hard there are a lot of big Brazilian sides with top players about plus you usually get some great regens coming through and I bet the Chairman would be trigger happy!

(2) FC Porto - Loved managing them in my attempt at the Champions League Challenge and to make it a bit more of a challenge I would only allow myself to have 3 players aged 24 or above like in the Olympics. By continually selling top youngsters or established stars it would make the game tougher as my opponents would get stronger (maybe not domestically but certainly continentally)

(3) Benfica - As above.

I think you should do a lower league team and become a club legend, be more difficult than joining a side that has everything already there for them. Plus, you could develop the youth team and produce a countries next Messi!

Just my thoughts, but whatever you choose I'd follow, as enjoy your stories. (H)

Brazil has a tendency to get boring... The state championship just kills it... that's merely a warning though

Benfica would be it for me, then you can manage in the real stadium of light ;)

Just spent the whole morning playing with Santos and won my first 12 games of the state championship.

Going to give up on that as if I did well in every competition we could end up playing over 100 games and the stats etc would be mind boggingly unrealistic (imagine how many goals Neymar would score!). I basically could play 2 seasons with any other club by the time I have completed 1 here....

Even the reserves has a 45 game season!

The hunt goes on.....................

Just spent the whole morning playing with Santos and won my first 12 games of the state championship.

Going to give up on that as if I did well in every competition we could end up playing over 100 games and the stats etc would be mind boggingly unrealistic (imagine how many goals Neymar would score!). I basically could play 2 seasons with any other club by the time I have completed 1 here....

Even the reserves has a 45 game season!

The hunt goes on.....................

What about bringing the glory days back to a side that used to be in a top flight league, in europe's top competitions? Down to you to work your magic, build the team, youth system and finances back up, so they can compete in their country's top flight again and be a major force throughout the world.

KLIPPYBO, If your looking for a challenge in Portugal try out Boavista. I had a great save with them enjoyed it very much.
Boavista were regulars in the UEFA Cup most seasons until they hit Financial troubles and were relegated down the leagues

I am leaning more towards the 3 players above 24 scenario and considered starting out with young sides like Dortmund, Benfica, Porto or Ajax but what if I went say Arsenal or even my beloved Newcastle?

If I went Newcastle I would only be able to keep 3 of Cabaye, Tiote, Krul, Coloccini, Gouffran etc

Looking into Blue Square North and South sides just now though!

Please do an Arsenal save! Here's an idea, sell everyone over 24 except 3 but then you can only buy players under 20.

Have you heard of Casale? A team with an interesting story in C/A

Please do an Arsenal save! Here's an idea, sell everyone over 24 except 3 but then you can only buy players under 20.

As an Arsenal fan (I presume) which 3 players 24 or over would you keep? Cazorla, Podolski and Vermaelen immediately spring to mind. The plan would be to only keep 3 players 24 or above throughout the story so when Wilshere turned 24 another 24y/o would have to leave or I would have to sell Wilshere so I could only sign players aged 22 or under (23 for 1 season wonders I suppose).

As an Arsenal fan (I presume) which 3 players 24 or over would you keep? Cazorla, Podolski and Vermaelen immediately spring to mind. The plan would be to only keep 3 players 24 or above throughout the story so when Wilshere turned 24 another 24y/o would have to leave or I would have to sell Wilshere so I could only sign players aged 22 or under (23 for 1 season wonders I suppose).
Keep Giroud, different class in the game simply unstoppable

Please go for Bilbao again, that story was immense, I started a Bilbao save because of that, even though mine isn't going as well as yours has. Maybe try not signing anyone and just relying on youth and regens? Santamaria in the u19's is a beast scores over 120 goals in 2 seasons, just promoted him to the senior squad and he just scored a belter against Inter in the Cl.