THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

I'd like to try this out on the Switch version of the game, unfortunately means I can't download it.

Can you post screenshot of the team instructions? Ans any individual instructions etc?

Cheers!

Hey iVvzVStopQQ, I am looking forward to trying this tactic with Leeds in 2019-20 in Premier League. Media prediction is 16th.

Did you think about making an Underdog version of this tactic as well for the likes of Leeds while travelling to Manchester expecting to lose?

Guys, any chance of making some filters? especially for central defenders and inside forwards?

By the way, any tips for tightening defence? Took reign over Brentford in championship (2nd year) 5 games before the end of the season. 1L (2-3) and 4W - but all of the wins were with 2 goals conceded :(

Kerkyra, second season with the tactic, Semi Final in Greek cup but i lost it to AEK, and not that good in league.

Predicted 10th, finished 9th.

Sorry man, but not an overachiver.

P.S: 3rd season, now in the 1st position after 16 matches and after 3 signings.

Last edited:
Guys, any chance of making some filters? especially for central defenders and inside forwards?

By the way, any tips for tightening defence? Took reign over Brentford in championship (2nd year) 5 games before the end of the season. 1L (2-3) and 4W - but all of the wins were with 2 goals conceded :(

You'll tighten the defense with better players, the purpose of this tactic is to score more than your opponent, but when you get better players you'll still concede a bit but much lesser

Kerkyra, second season with the tactic, Semi Final in Greek cup but i lost it to AEK, and not that good in league.

Predicted 10th, finished 9th.

Sorry man, but not an overachiver.

P.S: 3rd season, now in the 1st position after 16 matches and after 3 signings.

using same tactic?

You'll tighten the defense with better players, the purpose of this tactic is to score more than your opponent, but when you get better players you'll still concede a bit but much lesser

using same tactic?

Yes, and sticking to Away and home, the 3 signings i did were defenders, 3 defenders because i scored like 3 goals per match but the opossition scored much as well so signing these three defenders is doing the job.

Have you tried the updated tactic? I thought I uploaded the one with the Poacher - AF
I'll try it now - the other tactic has been working well though

Edit: you have only uploaded the AF - DLF version.

Last edited:
absolute stunning tactic.
Well done ivvzzstopqq

Maybe he has changed more than just the role of the strikers!