THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

Tried this with both my Crawley Town & Athletic Bilbao saves. Crawley it works brilliantly apart from the odd crazy result (just drew 6-6 with AFC Wimbledon). Predicted to finish 18th in League 2 currently 2nd at Christmas.

Bilbao has been a bit more difficult to get consistent, predicted to finish 3rd, currently sitting 6th. The home tactic seems to work well but away tactic is very inconsistent at the moment. Will keep trying and let you know how season finishes.

Can you just change it on your own FFS.

That's the correct and final version mate, though I prefer the af - dlf for every team, I change the af-dlf roles depending on my strikers, if you have roberto firmino type of player change the dlf to f9, if you have a player like bas dost or icardi change the af to poacher, if you have a player like milik or ronaldo change the af to complete forward, keep in mind that everyone has had superb results so far with the af-dlf role, so if you've changed the tactic and you're not scoring goals, revert the roles to normal, and train tactics or team cohesion high for 2 weeks

Tried this with both my Crawley Town & Athletic Bilbao saves. Crawley it works brilliantly apart from the odd crazy result (just drew 6-6 with AFC Wimbledon). Predicted to finish 18th in League 2 currently 2nd at Christmas.
Bilbao has been a bit more difficult to get consistent, predicted to finish 3rd, currently sitting 6th. The home tactic seems to work well but away tactic is very inconsistent at the moment. Will keep trying and let you know how season finishes.

That's really, really weird, how good are your cb's ? If you're playing on 18.3 bilbao lost laporte recently so maybe that's the problem? I've played with Betis and Valencia in la liga and the away tactic always smashed on away games, try strengthening your back four and most importantly your keeper if he isn't good

Last edited:
Yeh i'm a few seasons in on the 18.3 patch so my back 4 are getting on a bit, in a bit of a transition period with the new regens coming through so just need to give it some time maybe. Tactic is enjoyable to watch though.

Amazing Tactic's i'm playing as FC Honka in finland and we are ripping up the top flight still semi-pro and no signings. Thanks for this.

Best tactic I've used all year. I love you.

Thank you so much mate, unfortunaly this tactic does not get the love and appreciation it deserves, I mean for a normal tactic, to perform with every team at the same level as the 3 striker wingerless tactics is.. absurd, and yet not that many people are playing with it, which is sad.

Also, please do post some results when you can, thanks!

How has it been going for you? Any positive updates?

Plug & play the 3 first game with RB Leipzig :

View attachment 1159525

Such beautiful goals. Gonna stick with it.

So many goals holy ****, please do post results after finishing your season mate

Still going strong with Crawley but can't get the consistency right with Bilbao. My team is probably at it's weakest right now with the "Real" players getting old and the regens not yet living up to expectations. I will keep trying. Thanks for the Tactic.

Still going strong with Crawley but can't get the consistency right with Bilbao. My team is probably at it's weakest right now with the "Real" players getting old and the regens not yet living up to expectations. I will keep trying. Thanks for the Tactic.

Reduce your defense line to "slightly behind" for the away tactic and normal to the home tactic, maybe that will give you a bit more stability

these tactics have been unreal for me so far. i also love how it's a 424 which is one of my favourite formations. top work mate.

edit - really strong start for me this season. my team is pretty average as i have no money and psg are just insane. usually lose to them about 6-0!

View attachment 54843View attachment 54842

Last edited:
Could somebody please post images of the formation and team instructions for both the home and away tactic?

What is Imprevisibility and Impulsion in the attributes?

Last edited:
Hi iVvzZStopQQ could you possibly please send images of the formation and instructions for both home and away? Its just im on a Nintendo Switch and cannot import tactics.

Thank you

No problem mate I was going to do it anyway as soon as I got home, don't worry about that, by the way how's the experience to play on a Nintendo switch, surely must feel weird or not?

No problem mate I was going to do it anyway as soon as I got home, don't worry about that, by the way how's the experience to play on a Nintendo switch, surely must feel weird or not?

Ok thank you I just need a pic of the formation and team instructions that's all :)

I highly recommend it on Switch to be honest. Quite slow to initially load up but then its fine and runs smooth. Its not even an issue not having a mouse and keyboard it just works really well.

What do you think is better striker roles for united with Lukaku and Rashford uptop?

P - AF?