THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

Why does this tactic work with some teams and just doesn't work with others?

Honestly this tactic works with almost every team.
I started a save with FC Nantes.
After 6 games, I had lost 6 times, 0 point. Last of the table.

I insist, and it started to get better and better. At the end of the season I finished 4th in the League.

I noticed one thing, a very tall guy can do the job at the DLP position, i don't know exactly why, but Kalifa Coulibaly who has 18 on jump, was absolutely destroying the Ligue with his deviations.
Norbert Balogh was also GREAT in several saves i Had with this tactic.

Honestly this tactic works with almost every team.
I started a save with FC Nantes.
After 6 games, I had lost 6 times, 0 point. Last of the table.

I insist, and it started to get better and better. At the end of the season I finished 4th in the League.

I noticed one thing, a very tall guy can do the job at the DLP position, i don't know exactly why, but Kalifa Coulibaly who has 18 on jump, was absolutely destroying the Ligue with his deviations.
Norbert Balogh was also GREAT in several saves i Had with this tactic.

I'm really glad it worked that well for you, Nantes is an exciting save, are you working them to be future CL winners? If so please keep us updated on your results

Love the tactic, but my only issue is that now in my 3rd season, and it's effectiveness is nowhere near as good, I think it is more an ME issue than the tactic, but just a heads up for people using it

great tatic...but why do I feel that this works better with instant result than normal play :S

HI everyone,

I created an account so i could ask some questions regarding this tactic. I score a lot of goals and the way it goes is great! But the big issue here is i get a lot of goals against my team, also a lot in the last 10 mins. My last game is lost 7-5... I play with Achilles 29 in the dutch eredivisie. The year is 2021 im 15th in the league with 43 goals conceded after 14 matches..

Any idea?

thnx in advance,
Keukendeur

hey @iVvzZStopQQ not sure if you still follow this topic but if you can answer one question

what player should I change when I got red card?

HI everyone,

I created an account so i could ask some questions regarding this tactic. I score a lot of goals and the way it goes is great! But the big issue here is i get a lot of goals against my team, also a lot in the last 10 mins. My last game is lost 7-5... I play with Achilles 29 in the dutch eredivisie. The year is 2021 im 15th in the league with 43 goals conceded after 14 matches..

Any idea?

thnx in advance,
Keukendeur

I've added some tweaked tactics you can find them on page 3 or 4 I think, those are much more stable defensively and still overachieve plenty

hey @iVvzZStopQQ not sure if you still follow this topic but if you can answer one question

what player should I change when I got red card?

Hey mate, take one of your forwards off and change your forward to Complete Forward (supp)

Ok thanks. Great tactic for top tier teams btw. I'm using it in Milan since season 2 and I drop points at home in league like 2 times and I'm at beginning of season 4 right now :D

THE OVERACHIEVER - 4-4-2 with Inside Forwards - Ultra Results!!!

View attachment 55801

Introduction

Hello guys, I want to begin this thread firstly by thanking @ChristianEriksen, I started playing with CE's PEP x BOSZ tactic, not being satisfied with its lack of domination and goals I started tweaking, thus resulting in a 4-2-4 winger tactic , the change in position, moving the deep lying playmaker to advanced forward, was his brilliant idea @Wigo15, so you could say that this was a community effort, resulting in a beautiful tactic with wingers, that makes any underdog reach the top of the table, as you will see with the prints below.

Curiosity: I was on the verge of giving up completely FM before picking CE's tactic, god **** 3 striker tactics this whole year dominating the match engine, so I swore that if I couldn't tweak the tactic, with 2 centre-backs and 2 wingers, and if the tactic performed magnificently I wouldn't leave FM. So here we are today folks, enjoy a ride through this fabulously(or not) long *** thread

Formation

View attachment 55798

As you can see, the tactic has two Inside Forwards with the support duty, aiding the forwards, since seemingly this year, the more strikers you have the better your tactic works I opted for a poacher and an advanced forward, though you can change the poacher role to either Advanced forward (attack) or false nine, the false nine role works quite good in combination with the AF but your f9 needs to have a decent defensive workrate, passing and technical attributes.

Important: use the Home version for Home games, the same applies for the Away version

If you're struggling with the home tactic use the away tactic for all games until you strengthen your team then try the home tactic, but our users seem to get results with both tactic and any team, only that the away tactic overperforms greatly if you don't have the suited players

Results

Southampton Champions 1st season (no transfers :eek:)

View attachment 55754

Betis 2nd (no transfers!! :eek:) (using home and away tactic every game)

View attachment 55753

View attachment 55752

View attachment 55751

@wori94 (4th place with union berlin in 1st season in Bundesliga)

View attachment 55720

View attachment 55719

many thanks @tony1885mfc

View attachment 55718View attachment 55717

(2nd season with Milwall now in the PREM, simply amazing using home and away)

View attachment 55716 View attachment 55715

Training (pre-season and season)

First week always : Fitness | Match Training: Tactics

If your team is red on cohesion(in this specific order) :

Tactics - High - 3 weeks
Team Cohesion - High - 3 weeks

If your team is green on cohesion(in this specific order) :

Tactics - High - 2 weeks

Team Cohesion - High - 2 weeks

Ball Control - High - 1 week

During Season

View attachment 55783

Individual Training & Important attributes

Download Player Filters click here (thanks @BL10)

Most important attributes have a higher case

Goalkeeper - Goalkeeper (Shot Stopping, Reflexes, Punching, One on Ones, Passing, Throwing, Communication)

Inverted Wing Backs (left & right) - (Crossing, Tackling, Marking, Passing, Speed, Stamina, Concentration, Decisions, Work rate, Positioning, Off-Ball, Vision)

Ball Playing Defenders - ( Tackling, Marking, Passing, Off-ball, Vision, First Touch, Anticipation, Bravery, Composure, Decisions, Determination, Positioning, Work-Rate, Strength, Impulsion, Heading, Stamina)

Mezzala - (Finishing, Dribbling, Passing, First-Touch, Long Shots, Composure, Anticipation, Concentration, Determination, Work-Rate, Off-Ball, Vision, Speed, Strength)

Inside Forward (left & right) - (Crossing, Finishing, Dribbling, Passing, First Touch, Long Shots, Technique, Composure, Decisions, Imprevisibility, Off Ball, Vision, Speed)

Forwards - (Finishing, Composure, Heading, Dribbling, Passing, First Touch, Decisions, Determination, Work Rate, Speed)

thnks

Hello, I know this is old, but it seems that images got lost as well as tactics themselves. Is there any chance that you can share them?