Just started this as Man United! Should be fine with the likes of Rooney, Ferdinand, Scholes, Jones etc

so i decided to start this challenge with chelsea and i got to say that im pretty excited about this challenge....agbonlahor, green and jarvis are formidable so far. here are my transfers and team.

i know thats probably a stupid question but how can i take a print screen?

Last edited:
Last edited:
My first season went well, I Finished 5th in the League, Won the FA Cup and got to the Semi Finals of the Champions Cup :)There was a few times during the season where i was at risk off being sacked but I got through it.
Transfers:
View attachment 229931
League:
View attachment 229932
FA Cup & Champions Cup:
View attachment 229933View attachment 229934
Squad/Tactic:
View attachment 229936

Not bad, obviously you've already got a good base of quality English youngsters at United, have to say I'm surprised they let you keep your job finishing 5th though, the FA cup win must have weighed very heavily in you keeping your job. How are your transfer funds looking for the second season?

Time for a thread bump I think. I've yet to see anyone achieve this on FM 12 yet.

Doing this in Italy atm, started with Parma but got sacked :( then Atalanta approached me having just been relegated to Serie B. 32 games in and I'm 2 points of the top. Got a good team, will upload screenshots later.

so i decided to start this challenge with chelsea and i got to say that im pretty excited about this challenge....agbonlahor, green and jarvis are formidable so far. here are my transfers and team.

If your on a desktop press print scrn and paste it into paint then select the file
If your on some laptops its the same as above if not hold the fn button (by the windows key and very left control) and prt sc(its usually in a box under the home button) and paste it into paint

hope this helps

Alt + F9 will take a screenshot and save it in: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\screenshots

Unless playing windowed mode which you should use the print screen button.

Very nice job mate, hope you enjoyed the challenge, u gonna try and win the champs league too? I see you weren't far off.

Very nice job mate, hope you enjoyed the challenge, u gonna try and win the champs league too? I see you weren't far off.

I was thinking of doing that so I saved a back-up as I've continued with this save but bought non English players in.

I was thinking of doing that so I saved a back-up as I've continued with this save but bought non English players in.

You're prob around the time where you'll get a few English players in... Who look a bit like these guys with any luck :)

View attachment 242552View attachment 242553

Deribe is from my own academy and is basically a complete forward in the Wayne Rooney mould whilst Martyn Mitchell is pretty much an English Cristiano Ronaldo cutting inside from the right.

Time for a thread bump, seen a few people looking for quality English wonderkids, which I'd like to think is my speciality. Check out the shortlist in the thread.

You should also try and do this challenge in a different country ;)

Will give this a try :)