After averaging 1.5 red cards a game, and 10 injuries, I'm fairly disappointed with my first season.
Still, I got promoted! I have no money now though and I'm in horrible debt.
View attachment 233717

Going to try this. Will let you know when I find a team.

Top 6 go into the Final Series win it and you will get Champions League.

Decided to start this with the following leagues loaded : South africa,Australia,China,India,Indonesia,South Korea,austria,belgium,Belarus,Bulgaria,croatia,Czech rep,Denmark,Finland,France(youll notice no england!)Germany,Greece,Iceland,Ireland,Israel,Italy, Norway, Poland,,Porugal,Russia,Scotland,serbia,Slovakia,Slovenia,spain,Sweden,Switzerland,Turkey,Ukraine,Wales,Mexico,USA,Argentina,Brazil,Chile,Peu and Uraguay.
Thats 42 alltogether with a large database and every country with their lowest leagues loaded lol!
Wish me luck...

My Game has FINALLY loaded...started as Didier Drogba(Ivory Coast) so i might get some offers from SA..keep you updated

In the end it was a No-brainier got the Gold Coast United job have a transfer budget of £3.3M

After saving Chongqing from relegation i moved to sweeden to take the GIF Nike job, after 2 games i have won 1 lost 1. looking forward to this season

My first save crash dumped on me without being saved, had to start again, somehow managed to get the Gold Coast United job o_o

I enjoyed a decent showing in my first venture into international management. We went in to the competition confident that i could get out of a fairly easy group.

As you can see from the results i really struggled defensively and when we drew Spain in the next round i new it would be tough.
View attachment 234353
We gave it our best in this match and ended coming out with a very respectable result.

Overall i though we did quite well and i hope it gives me some more reputation in the footballing world.​

Just started this and got a job at New England Revolution.

Last edited: