Let me know what division you decide to start in ETC, and lets say goodbye to the next 3-4 months of my life haha

Will do, been loading for half an hour so far though :p

Ronan, you still on 'Setting up Database'?

i like pie thats a litte gem you found there haha.
pokiuki123 you should've just installed about 5 leagues starting off then use the add/remove league feature when needed, thats what i did otherwise the game wil run so slow hah

Finally loaded, applied for 80 jobs, have ended up with Chongquing from China, 450k budget :)

Hey guys give me your steam names, easier to stay in touch about whats the lastest happening in your game. mines NJC12392

I'm managing Gold Coast United in Australia and managed to sign Guti as my marquee signing ;)

Im managing them too but i signed Ze Roberto as mine :). Let me know how your doing as it'll be interesting to see as were managing the same clubs

Just Taken over as India U23 manager as well as my club duties, hoping it will up my reputation

View attachment 233560View attachment 233561View attachment 233742

Had an amazing season! Managed to win the title by a mile. I made a few good signings but the quality in the league was awful and i found it pretty easy. However as i failed to notice at the start i had poor finances and paying Ze Roberto 19k when my attendance was 4k lead to me running up a lot of debt.

In the Asian Champions League now so should sure up the finances abit and have made a few really good signings as Brazilian Legends Ze Roberto and Gilberto both left and Player of the Year is out with Torn Cruciates!

Will update more info later if wanted and will update how im getting on in the champions league

Last edited:
Had an amazing season! Managed to win the title by a mile. I made a few good signings but the quality in the league was awful and i found it pretty easy. However as i failed to notice at the start i had poor finances and paying Ze Roberto 19k when my attendance was 4k lead to me running up a lot of debt.

In the Asian Champions League now so should sure up the finances abit and have made a few really good signings as Brazilian Legends Ze Roberto and Gilberto both left and Player of the Year is out with Torn Cruciates!

Will update more info later if wanted and will update how im getting on in the champions league

Hows it going now?? im half way through the season with Gold Coast and things are looking good at the moment

I'm in the year 2014, got the job with santo andre but never managed promotion in the first season. Back to back promotions since then has found me 6th in the first division with 6 games left. Unless I get offered a good job I'd like to stick with santo andre until I win the SACL.

the first challenge I have ever attempted in football manager....managed to get a job at guarany de sobral in the brazilian third tier after a month :)

Just finished the season with Chongqing, decided to resign after saving them from relegation and ending up in 11th, struggling to find a job so am holidaying atm.

I also managed to get the Saudi U-23s to the Olympic Games. I won the knockout second round comfortably against a weak Philippians side and progressed through the group after winning 5 out of the 6 games.

I drew Belarus, Uruguay and Tunisia in my Olympic Group so i am quite confident of getting out of it.

View attachment 233715View attachment 233716