The Perfect 343... good defense, fabulous attack, great football!

7 th match of the league, against a very good Spurs team (they had 7 wins and 2 draws in 9 official matches, and morale real up the scale).

Tore them apart (look at CCC's):

View attachment 435320

Mate,Idont how to put images, but Im having amazingresults with Celta, Im in second at league!! Ijust Signed John Mensah!

i have for the first time using this tactic.
i don't have player a striker, and i'm not playing, i using 'instant result' when i play
and this is the result!

View attachment 435257

post a screen shot of your starting line up please

I'm now at work, but it was comething like this:
GK: Krul
DC: Avraam Papadopoulos, Kelly, Wulff (Regen)
MR: Debuchy
MC: Sissoko, Cabaye
ML: Will Hughes
ST: Berahino , Cisse, Jay Fernandez

Last edited:
This looks great, I'm going to give this a shot with Atletico Madrid

Is the best!! the 14.2.1 is the best! For the results tactic reminds me of the "Il Devasto" of previous editions, but especially also works with small teams! Congratulations to the creator!
Here are some screen with the PISA in Serie B, where he was scheduled was the tenth place in the standings ... players are below average. and here is the wonderful surprise!!!

2irp1u1.png

v7rtkn.png

secc5e.png

agreed with dimartino....

radon, you just make a ****** of yourself....

Dimartino worked for this tac, with his own time and share with ppl.

If you like it, support;

If you don't like it, say something constructive or comment.....

What do you want to show here?

Just one match? What about repeating it like 10 times?

Moreover we are all trying to create a tactic that works well against the CPU opposition, and not specifically against one tactic… lol just to be fair!

Working well for me. First season back in PL with QPR and I finished 13th with an average squad. Seem to concede a fair few goals but that may be down to my players ability.

Working well for me. First season back in PL with QPR and I finished 13th with an average squad. Seem to concede a fair few goals but that may be down to my players ability.

I have one main rule when choosing players to buy, mainly DC's: they must be tall, and I say tall I mean at least 185 cm (around 6'0 feet). I really don't care if I find a central defender with fantastic stats and he's short. Winning air balls is a very important part of the game. Actually I now usually search for tall players in all positions! I feel it really makes a difference.

dimartino can u post a ss of ur general training and match training plz, I tried this tactic but just not working for me, what about team talks aswell

I have one main rule when choosing players to buy, mainly DC's: they must be tall, and I say tall I mean at least 185 cm (around 6'0 feet). I really don't care if I find a central defender with fantastic stats and he's short. Winning air balls is a very important part of the game. Actually I now usually search for tall players in all positions! I feel it really makes a difference.

Doing this for a while. Tall players in the mid will grant about 90 % of long throws by the keeper. Having, for example, Javi Garcia and Matic as MC will grant more than 185 in the mid, plus the CBs as you stated. The only ones who don't need to be tall are the ML/R.

Just as a funny thing, in my Bayern save i have a 4 start potential kid that plays at the right but also as a CB with 164... Imagine the laugh of Peter Crouch :D

dimartino can u post a ss of ur general training and match training plz, I tried this tactic but just not working for me, what about team talks aswell

Sorry... as I said earlier I only play FMC, so no team talks or match training. In general training I use team cohesion.

Doing this for a while. Tall players in the mid will grant about 90 % of long throws by the keeper. Having, for example, Javi Garcia and Matic as MC will grant more than 185 in the mid, plus the CBs as you stated. The only ones who don't need to be tall are the ML/R.

Just as a funny thing, in my Bayern save i have a 4 start potential kid that plays at the right but also as a CB with 164... Imagine the laugh of Peter Crouch :D

In Newcastle I had a young central/right defender my staff reported to be the best potencial star. He was only 17, and 168 cm!!!! LOL I had to let him go...