The Perfect 343... good defense, fabulous attack, great football!

May have to give this a go results look ridiculously good! Should it work with wingers who arent great defensively?

May have to give this a go results look ridiculously good! Should it work with wingers who arent great defensively?

Is it better to have a wing back style player or a winger style player at ML/MR?
Both work just fine. I do prefer to use wing back style. In my Newcastle team I usually use Debuchy / Lowton as MR and Bertrand / Stocker as ML. But as long as they are fast and have good crossing ability you'll be fine.

have u tried wing-backs? wont they provide more defensive composure?

v2 works great offensively by the way :)

played 2 games, V2 is great, I have lots of CCC and they don't. They are strong teams and playing at home

So if I get it right:

GK, best that you can get
DC: at least 185, then the best you can get
MC: same as above, but tackling type
ML/R: Speed, dribbling and tackling
FL/R: Same as above but don't need tackling, need finishing
FC: Tall guy again, best you can get in header and finishing. NEED ANY SPEED ON THIS?

Getting trashed beyond recognition on my Werder Bremen save with V2. Might have to go back to the original tac.

being destroyed by chelsea 4-2-3-1, as I am Man City. Champions league home and away lost to them 8-0 in total....

In premier league doing ok.

So if I get it right:

GK, best that you can get
DC: at least 185, then the best you can get
MC: same as above, but tackling type
ML/R: Speed, dribbling and tackling
FL/R: Same as above but don't need tackling, need finishing
FC: Tall guy again, best you can get in header and finishing. NEED ANY SPEED ON THIS?

GK, DC as you said.
MC are complete midfielder and tall as they will win air balls bombed by the keeper of wither side.
ML/R as you said.
FC should be speedy (i don't think any false nine will work with slow players...), being tall is a good bonus.

Actually I've now gone back to the original as V2 worked well for a few matches but then lost effectiveness.
I now use original as my base tactic, changing to V2 if having trouble beating the opposition defence.

Wow!! Tested as a big team (spurs) and not so big (Rochdale). What's amazing is the play is beautiful to watch and looks the same for both teams!

With spurs the only issue I had was maintaining performances towards end of the season.......a issue im happy about as I'd won the league at 32 games

With spurs the only issue I had was maintaining performances towards end of the season.......a issue im happy about as I'd won the league at 32 games

When not performing has expected... try changing mid game to V2

Original and best!! Im assuming though. Its the one off the opening post. No oi, attacking movement march prep

Last edited:
Original and best!! Im assuming though. Its the one off the opening post. No oi, attacking movement march prep

Yes, I'm now sure that the original is still the best! And can only be improved by finding a way to score more CCC's. I'm now scoring about 20-30% of my CCC's.... it's really frustrating to see my strikers just bombing it against the keeper, sometimes with a teammate by his side :p