The Perfect 343... good defense, fabulous attack, great football!

• Thread starter Thread starter dimartino
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 176
  • Views Views 67K
Its a lot to do with current match engine. One on ones are advantage to keeper when attacking the ai. Defending to the ai the problem doesnt seem to happen and they score one on ones easier. I wouldn't change much it really doesn't need it. I've found playing physical striker in the centre striker position with two faster on the outside helps a lot. No role change at all. Spurs front 3 was lamela, benteke, soldado. Benteke was my only buy for my spurs team

My Newcastle is playing dream football, I'm just really annoyed that I can't improve the CCC's/goal ratio... I've even activated my strikers shoot less often option... but they just keep bombing against the keeper..

View attachment 434674

do you change the mentality or d-line accordingly?

No. Just change to counter if defending a short lead in the last minutes.

I've now updated the OP tactic to a more effective e better performance version of tactic, I've called it The Perfect 343 FINAL:

Zippyshare.com - The Perfect 343 FINAL.tac

What changed? I removed all individual instructions to the field players, as I feel they actually are restrictive to their performance.
This resulted in much better ratings and actual performances across the field. I even feel the strikers are scoring more! Please try it and as always feel free to suggest any improvement.

View attachment 434650

Can u plz tell or show me what tactics you tell the players to do like Pass in to space and stay on Feet plz thnx

Last edited:
I can't seem to download this seemingly amazing tactic... Think its because of zippyshare, could somebody please upload it as a straightforward tac.file please??

Soon or later I'm sure everyone will find themselves in one of those matches that seems nothing goes trough the oppositon keeper. He is saving everything, you already had tons of CCC's but still you're unable to score...
What to do? This is waht I do... it doesn't work everytime, but very often! Is all about shape change in order to open their defence more and create chances to your strikers in different angles.

So you start your match like this:
View attachment 434455

Then around 50-60 mins, it depends on the quality of the opposition I change to this:
View attachment 434453

Then around 70-80 mins I change to this:
View attachment 434452

This last change when against very weak oppositon is done also with mentality change to overload.

Back