The Perfect 343... good defense, fabulous attack, great football!

Any middle team results?More than 20 matches.

Ok. This is my final position concerning this tactic. The better one (clearly) is the one in the opening post.
The Perfect 343 FINAL Contain

And probably the best tactic around for 14.2.1. Doubts? Try it for about 10 matches, general training attack, and match training attack if your playing regular FM. This tactic has made maybe the toughest of FM Versions to date really easy...

hi mate, nice tactic
1 problem is my striker and winger always do a longshoot. i got shoot less often instruction on mys striker but with no effect
any advice?

Hello mate, can you tell me where you got this skin from? Im playing FMC but cant stand the white skin!

Hey Hispline - im playing as West Ham, and even with my young and inexperienced squad, plus a few journeymen im getting great results. Recommend giving it a try. I made a few simple changes which were changing the set pieces as per Jassars recommended setup and also changing the GK to short passing, as my GK's distribution from feet was atrocious

Ive now added shoot less to wingers as well. Now when they cut in they wait to shoot nearer to the goal. Using original with contain and shoot less on all attacking players.

The best tactic that i have played with the latest patch. Thanks.

Yeah this tactic is awesome but this game is a joke 4-5 CCCs for me 0 for opposition when I am at home and its 1-1 or 1-2 to them...... what an earth are you meant to do?

next game 4 CCCs draw 3-3 while the CPU only has 1 CCC..... jesus christ

Yeah this tactic is awesome but this game is a joke 4-5 CCCs for me 0 for opposition when I am at home and its 1-1 or 1-2 to them...... what an earth are you meant to do?

NEW VERSION: better in all aspects! Added some individual instructions, and the 3 False 9 are now 3 defensive strikers. Essentialy a much more efficient tactic. Please try it.

View attachment 433316

man you keep tweaking haha the last version is awesome usually get around 4 CCCs per game with a mid table team but never finish

What is different? Because currently apart from my strikers not finishing I cant complain about this current one

incredible lost another game 3-0 I had 4 cccs they had 1...... honestly this is CCCs galore..... but dont understand what is wrong! Thing that makes me affraid with the new tactic is its on normal mentality! With contain mentality I am conceding these goals with normal I would get smashed 6-0 at this rate

The new tactic is WORSE in all aspects, the terrible defending just got worse. No chances created, going back to the previous one ;).

http://puu.sh/6mGXz.jpg

0-3 loss. Fully fluid.

Last edited:
Hi there,
Just wondering if you've tried having the three strikers on different roles according to their best attributes. EG I have Finnbogason, Muriel, Icardi, Correa and they are not really suited to Defensive forwards. What about 2 on complete forward support and 1 on false 9?

Hi there,
Just wondering if you've tried having the three strikers on different roles according to their best attributes. EG I have Finnbogason, Muriel, Icardi, Correa and they are not really suited to Defensive forwards. What about 2 on complete forward support and 1 on false 9?

Forget all that... just wait a minute

Speaking frankly was not satisfied the way recent versions of that tactic were performing, so went all back to the first version and tweaked it, mainly adding some man marking tasks to some of the offensive players. So now the side forwards man mark the adversary full backs, and my wingers man mark their wingers. the results have been since then much more consistent.

So please try it and say everything you want, constructive or less constructive (sometimes this game gets us so mad, its difficult to be constructive...)

Link View attachment 432522

Speaking frankly was not satisfied the way recent versions of that tactic were performing, so went all back to the first version and tweaked it, mainly adding some man marking tasks to some of the offensive players. So now the side forwards man mark the adversary full backs, and my wingers man mark their wingers. the results have been since then much more consistent.

So please try it and say everything you want, constructive or less constructive (sometimes this game gets us so mad, its difficult to be constructive...)

Link View attachment 471252

View attachment 432422

Currently sitting at the top of the league with the new tweak. I started off amazingly well, but after a while I noticed a lack of creativity and a quite stale attack. I had a lot of scrappy wins, but then I entered a rather crappy period with with mediocre results. Had to change back to the original tactic eventually. Overall, the new tweak is working well, especially defensively, but I still prefer the original.