The Photoshop Help Thread

OK, i have watched several tut's on kit making, but i am struggling to remove background of badges, any easy ways? it's hard to control the thing that you cut with (if you know what i mean)

Last edited:
OK, i have watched several tut's on kit making, but i am struggling to remove background of badges, any easy ways? it's hard to control the thing that you cut with (if you know what i mean)

For badges either find a png file of the image which won't have a background or use the magic wand tool which will remove the background but give slightly worse results.

I open a template of puma kits into photoshop, and on they "layers" tab in the bottom right, it only goes up to 40, the design i want is template 75 though.Help?

im just starting to use photoshop.. and im trying to fade one pic into another, can anyone help? :)

im just starting to use photoshop.. and im trying to fade one pic into another, can anyone help? :)

I would assume you would have lower the opacity of each image.

When resizing kits to work in game they must be 250x250. How big does a player face have to be ????

Faces should be 180x180 AFAIK.

Also, kits should be 160x160 ;)

Faces should be 180x180 AFAIK.

Also, kits should be 160x160 ;)

lmao. I don't make kits that I put in game, it was the dimensions this site uses for KOTW so I assumed it was the same for FM11 :p

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:09 PM ----------

When I use the magic wand tool to delete a background, I understand you need to press the delete key. But whenever I press the delete key a box comes up with a load of fill options ? Any ideas ?

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Anyone ? :'(

How do I enlarge templates on Photoshop without making them go fuzzy?

Anyone know how to get rid of a background on Photoshop?

Trying to make a sig but don't want the white background behind it, but don't know how to get rid of it..

It's not there when I save the picture, or open the picture, but when I upload onto here it has the white background. Any help would be great...

Anyone know how to get rid of a background on Photoshop?

Trying to make a sig but don't want the white background behind it, but don't know how to get rid of it..

It's not there when I save the picture, or open the picture, but when I upload onto here it has the white background. Any help would be great...

Save it as a .png or .gif (with transparency enabled) to preserve transparency. Best way to to do is to press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S (Save as for web...) since you can see the results and options best there.

Save it as a .png or .gif (with transparency enabled) to preserve transparency. Best way to to do is to press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S (Save as for web...) since you can see the results and options best there.

Already had it saved as a .png file.

Uploaded onto PhotoBucket and it's worked, but it's too small. Want it to be same size as a regular signature but without the background.

Any ideas?

Already had it saved as a .png file.

Uploaded onto PhotoBucket and it's worked, but it's too small. Want it to be same size as a regular signature but without the background.

Any ideas?

Resize it in photoshop (Ctrl+Alt+i) to at most 500x150, save and upload it again.

I want to download the Football League numbers and lettering font.

I just can't find it on "dafont". Any help?

(K)

When making a black kit, which is the best 'colour code' to use?

#000000 doesn't show any texture?

Anyone any good at making logos from scratch? Not for FM, just in general?

If you do, please PM/VM me. Need a favour.

Hello,

Has anyone here got experience creating background's for YouTube Channel's, or think they'll be able to make one?

If so, could you please reply/vm/inbox me?

Cheeers!

---------- Post added 27/05/2011 at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was 26/05/2011 at 04:47 PM ----------

Anyone?