The Photoshop Help Thread

One last question. Anyone know of any "Pirate" font text styles ?

Doesn't matter where you extract them to as long as you are on Vista/7. When you have extracted double click and they will install.

O.k, I'm getting irritated with a problem with the magic wand tool.

I'm trying to make a sig and the player has brown hair. The background colour matches his hair so whenever I click the colour it ends up cutting his hair out at the same time :S. Heeeeeeeelp :p

O.k, I'm getting irritated with a problem with the magic wand tool.

I'm trying to make a sig and the player has brown hair. The background colour matches his hair so whenever I click the colour it ends up cutting his hair out at the same time :S. Heeeeeeeelp :p

Lower the tolerance setting for the wand or manually cut him out, the wand is best suited to contrasting colours, on similar colours you generally need to do the work.

so, I have downlouded some fonts but I dont know how to put it in photoshop... any help

The white "Spikes on either side of the shirt", I would like to make one Blue and one white but the problem is they are both the same layer, is it actually possible to change the colour of just the one ??

attachment.php

Colour replacement mate. Right click the paint brush and select that. Then choose what colour you wish to replace it with and fire away.

select the area you want tocange colour then rght click and layer via cut... this will make the ar yu want a new layer so you can change the colour by the usual route :)

Does anyone know how to feather brush a renderr??

Yo, just got Photoshop again, not used it in ages! And I remember most things just can't remember how I change the colour of a texture.. I use to press CTRL and something else and it brought up a box then I changed it like that, just can't remember what it is I have to press... Any help?

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:20 PM ----------

Anyone?