The Photoshop Help Thread

What do you save the PNG file as to get it to appear in the game? (I have put it in graphics>kits folder of fm 2010, but it won't appear in the game, and yes I have unticked load skin cache etc...)
Do I need a conrfig file? If so, how do I make or get one?

Last edited:
Does anybody have a link on how to make a standard wallpaper, not necessarily football related. Preferably one for those who are completely rubbish at photoshop :)

I have a question about the Coca Cola Football League logo. I am looking to use it for sleeve badges for some kits, but i can't delete the background without taking some of the image with it.

coca-cola-football-league1.gif

I am referring to the white wavey lines near the bottom, can anyone help me out here?

Thanks

arrr. getting really frustrated im using Photoshop Elements 7.0 and im dragging various templates into it but i just get the back of the shirt, i click the little eye button next to where it says layer but it just turns it white and does nothing else. I can edit kits using the Hue/Saturation but i want to have control on the colour of individual lines on the **** like the adidas lines. Im getting really frustrated by this now, please someone help me!!

arrr. getting really frustrated im using Photoshop Elements 7.0 and im dragging various templates into it but i just get the back of the shirt, i click the little eye button next to where it says layer but it just turns it white and does nothing else. I can edit kits using the Hue/Saturation but i want to have control on the colour of individual lines on the **** like the adidas lines. Im getting really frustrated by this now, please someone help me!!

use colour overlay mate

How do you get it onto the site? I saved my kit, but then when I used it as an attachment it appeared as a link, which I clicked on and downloaded, which is all well and good, but how do I produce an image of the kit before the link?

Can somebody help me please?

could someone help me please?

fim creating a chelsea kit .. and for some reason it wont met me remove any background of the badge.
ive tried using other badges to see if they work, but no luck. they work when i create other kits. can someone help me please?

could someone help me please?

fim creating a chelsea kit .. and for some reason it wont met me remove any background of the badge.
ive tried using other badges to see if they work, but no luck. they work when i create other kits. can someone help me please?
what do you mean? like you cant get a badge with a transparent background?
if thats what you mean then go on en.wikipedia.org and go on the chelsea fc page and use the badge on there. save it as a .png and open it.

what do you mean? like you cant get a badge with a transparent background?
if thats what you mean then go on en.wikipedia.org and go on the chelsea fc page and use the badge on there. save it as a .png and open it.

Cheers mate il give it a go.
what i mean is when i place the badge onto the top, it comes up with a white background, and when I try to remove it, an error message comes up. And when I copy and paste from the internet, it decides to paste the sponsor that i have put on

Edit: Thanks mate thats worked perfectly

Last edited:
Hello

im trying to make kits on photoshop but ive got a slight problem. when you press ctrl + u you get to change the colour how do i change different parts of the shirts colours like different sections on stripes as im only able to change half of the shirt ?

everybody's kits on this site look very smart and very detailed. When i paste a layer of a badge or sponsor for instance then resize it smaller it goes blurry :S anyone got any idea?

i have only downloaded PS today so, simplistic ;)

everybody's kits on this site look very smart and very detailed. When i paste a layer of a badge or sponsor for instance then resize it smaller it goes blurry :S anyone got any idea?

i have only downloaded PS today so, simplistic ;)

Hold CTRL + T and then resize it, it'll look normal then.

:O Thats all I do, and it seems fine. Not sure then mate sorry.

i even press shift whilst im doing it to keep it square, and not the wrong shape.

iv watched loads of tutorials :p

i get my logos from google :S

ALSO, when i import my kits to PS from one of the template packs, it seems small on the page. When people upload their kits on here they are much bigger, and im not sure how to do that?

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

I have another question.
When iv watched the kit making tutorial video on youtube by "dec" he has loads of folders stored in the bottom right hand corner where the layers are, and clicks around them to change layers like stripes etc that appear on the kits. How do the folders get there? is there a pack to download etc...

because when i try to make kits, i just open a kit from one of the mega packs onto photoshop and its got the design on it already, and you cant change the colour without changing the whole shirt...

this photoshop stuff is ****** hard when you don't have a clue XD

Could anyone tell me the code for the AS Roma Home Colours?

All of what i have said before on this thread is sorted. Iv got the kit making cracked.

ALTHOUGH there is one questions that im yet to discover the answer to, and im hoping someone will be able to tell me.

Iv downloaded a few kit packs, FmPt'10, LS'10, SS'09 V5.

although when i open them in photoshop only a very few of them open with all the layers separate, in folders, in the bottom right hand corner of PS.

Why is this? and is there a solution to it?

A reply would be appreciated, Thanks.