wanted to create some mystery and speculation tbh xD

o yes, i obvs made it too obvious you were going to be my assistant manager ;D

no one is an idiot, Witsel is just adament on proving his point, he has not been disrespectful or rude or anything, he just wants to prove his point, Witsel i do realise what you are saying is that Vidic scoring 15 odd goals a season is a tad unrealistic yes, as mentioned above that Zlatan season is unrealistic, some of my players seasons in the past have been bordering on the unrealistic :D its FM, it happens, just because his one Cb is scoring a lot of goals is not cheating, if his striker scored 45+ like i have had one quite a few occasions, would you classify this is as cheating too? like having Hulk shoot from range running with the ball often etc etc?

just everyone drop the Corner kak and get on with the game and story :D

Witsel.... kindly tell us all what is the most realistic about this game then? Quite often in the first season you see Man City sign Lucas from Liverpool and they quite often win the Premier League - that didnt happen in 09/10 season in real life... Does that make it unrealistic? Yes.... Can we do anything about it? No.... Its the way the game wants to operate. If Midge wants to set his best headers of the ball to attack the back post where the corner is aimed is that unrealistic? No that is good management...

I play football with a centre back who is a ******* machine in the air... Every game we get a set piece we aim for him... Play to your strengths.. That is what Midge is doing... I had Thiago Silva score 14 goals for me in a season with the Complete Dominance tactic, which, I didn't change at all. I am currently using the same tactic with a different team and Zapata only has like 5 goals. You can't dictate what the game wants to do. Get over it!

Manchester United Announce Assistant Manager

ole.jpg

Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

After the dismissal of Phelan, speculation circulated who would be announced as the new Assistant Manager, the media's favourite to take the role was Matti-M, however Manchester United have announce Solksjaer as the new Assistant Manager of Manchester United. Solksjaer is an Old Trafford favourite, famous for his goal in the 1999 treble winning season Champions League. After retiring, he took over a coaching role at the club, but Alex Burley has seen his potential as Assistant Manager and has appointed him to be 2nd in charge of the biggest club in the world.

^ leave now ;)

good update, like that media speculation ;)
let's see if you chose the right guy, lol, good luck in the season

thanks b, it was a tough choice between solksjaer and you ;D

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:56 PM ----------

Manchester United Announce New Signings

rleujt.png

Milevskyi for £15m

Man United have announced their biggest signing of the summer, with Milevskyi from Dinamo Kiev. Milevskyi scored 22 goals for Dinamo last season, and Man United soon snapped him up in the hope he will lead this club to glory.

10041-rafinha.jpg

Rafinha for £14.5m

Man United have announce the siging of Rafinha from Shalke after it became blatant that a new right back was needed. Rafael, O'shea and Nveille all had their turns to prove themselves at right back, but after not being up to Burley's standards, two have been sold, and Rafinha has been brought in as the new first team right back.

Man United Get Two bargain Buys of the Summer

Edin-Dzeko.jpg

vander-vaart-rafael.jpg

Dzeko for £10.5m and Van Der Vaart for £6m

Man United have delighted fans after signing two great players, for such a good price! both players were unhappy at their clubs, wolfsburg and Real Madrid respectively, and Man United have snapped them up for a combined fee of £16.5m. This is believe to be a great coup for the club, with tenacious natherlands player, van der vaart, expressing his delight at during three times champions league winners, Manchester United. Whilst Dzeko, a star player in the german bundesliga, scored an astonishing 50 goals during his 3 years at Wolfsburg, has delighted fans as it is another attacking approach, which has been Burley's policy since day one.

Manchester United Sign Youngsters

Chris Smalling, signed by Ferguson during his reign, and Kevin Burley, believe to be manager Alex Burley's nephew, have joined the Manchester United. When asked about the promising youngsters, Burley said "I believes they will be star players in the future, and hopes to see them succeed in their time at the club."

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

August

Premier League

Man United 5 -1 Fulham
Goals: montolivo, Rooney, Dzeko, Young, Vidic.

In what was expected to be a tight affair, we carried on our outstanding home form with an emphatic win in the first match on the 10/11 season. Dzeko got a debut league goal, whilst Montolivo scored an amazing 30 yard volley which went on to win Goal of the Month, and it wouldn't surprise me if it got goal of the season in May!

Man United 2 - 0 Stoke
Goals: Dzeko, Montolivo

A comfortable performance, with Dzeko and Montolivo carrying on they're scoring form.

Arsenal 2 - 2 Man United
Goals: Dzeko, Rooney

Another poor away performance for the red devils, however, i am still pleased to have drawn at The Emerates, which is always a tough place to come and play.

Aston Villa 2 - 2 Man United
Goals: Montolivo, Dzeko

Another away match where we are dropping points, i wanted to win this tough tie. If we do not pick up our away form, we will have o chance of challenging for the title come May.

Monthly Review

Top Goalscorer

hbak1tlm_pxgen_r_311xa.jpg

The £10m summer signing from Wolfsburg has made a fantastic start too his Man United career, scoring 4 goals in as many games. If he carries on this way, he will surely be crowned The Golden Boot winner for the season, a fantastic month for Dzeko.

Player of the Month

m_palermo_montolivo.jpg.jpg

Montolivo has made a good start to his 2nd season with Man United, he averaged 8.03 for August, and has scored 3 goals n the process. A top contribution from a midfielder.

good signings mate :)

can I have some screenshots of Kevin Burley please?

Good Story mate. Great signings, can't believe you got Dzeko for £10mil, he will get you a lot of goals. Rafinha should solve your right back problems aswell. Good luck mate

Good Story mate. Great signings, can't believe you got Dzeko for £10mil, he will get you a lot of goals. Rafinha should solve your right back problems aswell. Good luck mate

yeah i was abit shocked too! he was unhappy and transfer listed at Wolfsburg, massive bargain!

Finally, Sir Alex is to old,yay! On my game he didn't retire untill 2017!

LOL seriously? he must of been like 73? thats insane