Midge's defenders didn't score 20+, lol. at first you were saying something about 10 goals which i have had before with defenders but where on this whole thread does it say his defenders got 20+ goals? :/

Can I see a screenie of all of the goals his defenders have scored together? I guarantee its totally unrealistic.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Evans with two braces in a row ...

smiley_neutral.gif

That is all.

This also shows that I'm not the only person who realises that its abit of a cheat.

how is it a cheat? oO)
go up the page and look at the team sheet yourself, Evans got 6, Vidic got 15.
I've scored more with defenders, it's not "cheating" it's just tactics, now just drop it.

I'm sure Rio scored some?
Also, it is completely unrealistic, so what's the point? It shows you can score via headers? Congratulations, if he wasn't scoring with headers he would be about 6th in the league...

I'm sure Rio scored some?
Also, it is completely unrealistic, so what's the point? It shows you can score via headers? Congratulations, if he wasn't scoring with headers he would be about 6th in the league...

have a look for yourself, i'm not gunna write down the whole team.

completely unrealistic, scoring from headers? good one.

thats just like saying if he wasn't scoring from shots or volleys he'd be 19th.
just drop it ffs, don't read this page again and go somewhere else, you were proved wrong so just forget about it.

have a look for yourself, i'm not gunna write down the whole team.

completely unrealistic, scoring from headers? good one.

thats just like saying if he wasn't scoring from shots or volleys he'd be 19th.
just drop it ffs, don't read this page again and go somewhere else, you were proved wrong so just forget about it.

I still haven't been proved wrong as I still stand by the point its unrealistic scoring 20+ goals with your defenders...

I still haven't been proved wrong as I still stand by the point its unrealistic scoring 20+ goals with your defenders...

sure it may be unrealistic, but these things happen. the guy who posted a picture of ibrahimovic scoring 80 something goals is unrealistic but it happens, why don't you just go over to that thread and acuse him of cheating..then say you saw it in a non-existent post on the forums ;)

leave now.

sure it may be unrealistic, but these things happen. the guy who posted a picture of ibrahimovic scoring 80 something goals is unrealistic but it happens, why don't you just go over to that thread and acuse him of cheating..then say you saw it in a non-existent post on the forums ;)

leave now.

Non existent!?!?!?

I'm now even more determined to find the post.

Non existent!?!?!?

I'm now even more determined to find the post.

Dude just please get lost from this thread, if you are talking about the whole CB at back post thing for corners, you clearly arent used to this site since the most accomplished and respected tactics have the CB at the far post scoring goals, a lot of the time it depends on form, for about 5 games in mine my CB scored 1-2 goals and then didnt score the rest of the season until like the last 2 games.

Plus, im pretty sure it isnt a glitch like the lurker, as this is like saying you arent allowed to use succesful tactics and that you have to use the basic 4-4-2 all the time because altering it is 'cheating' because it helps you win and scores more goals by doing the same succesful thing against opposition. It isnt like the lurker glitch because the CPU can stop you and does sometimes, this just means its a reliable tactic, please just leave the guy alone and take your foul personality elsewhere where it will be more repsected.

On a more positive note good read, unlucky 'bout trophyless season and GL for next season.

EDIT: Okay Witsel, I actually just looked over the thread and **** thats more goals than my CB's ever score, it probably is a glitch, btw not deleting the original post cause it wud make me feel like a **** just hiding my mistakes >.>

Last edited:
to be honest ,the only unrealistic one is Vidic with 15, Ferdinand got 5 and Evans got 6, they're perfectly reasonable.

it's not a glitch until proven otherwise, and if it is proven, then i'll happily change it, but for me, right now, it's a reliable tactic.

Dont let this Witsel idiot spoil your story Midge. Whats the point of playing a game like Football Manager if you arent going to play to your teams strengths. Who cares if it isnt realistic? The whole idea of a "game" is to take you away from reality. Ive seen many stories on here about Sunderland winning the Premier League, is that realistic? Hardly, and I support them!

Manchester United Announce Controversial New Sponsors

Today, Man United revealed they're new kits, with a shocking new sponsor. Previously sponsor of Liverpool, Carlsberg have gone to Liverpool's biggest rivals. The biggest question asked is how Man United fans will react to a sponsor being worn on a Man United shirt, after being on a Liverpool shirt for many years.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

In an exclusive Interview, Alex Burley said:

I am pleased to announce Carlsberg as our new sponsors, i see this as a step froward by joining forces with one of the biggest business' in the world. These kits were delightfully designed by Nike's very own, Gjtank21, and i feel our players will be very proud to wear them for the upcoming season.

Dont let this Witsel idiot spoil your story Midge. Whats the point of playing a game like Football Manager if you arent going to play to your teams strengths. Who cares if it isnt realistic? The whole idea of a "game" is to take you away from reality. Ive seen many stories on here about Sunderland winning the Premier League, is that realistic? Hardly, and I support them!

thats what i'm saying! me taking Barton to the Premier league, so realistic oO)

anywho, its a great read Midge and i love the new kits ;)

Manchester United Announce Sales of Players

berbatov8_198488t.jpg

Berbatov to Aston Villa - £15m

On the sale of Berbatov, Alex Burley said:
I am here to announce the sale of Berbatov for £15m to Aston Villa. I believe it was the right time to sell him, due to his age i felt it was worth getting money of him sooner rather then later. He is a very good player, and i am sad to see him leave

p1_anderson_1211.jpg

Anderson to Fiorentina - £10m

On the sale of Anderson, Alex Burley said:
Anderson and I decided it was time to go our seperate ways, he is a good player, but has never been able to prove himself with such tough competition in the centre of midfield. I wish him all the best, and i hope he fulfills his potential at Fiorentina.

When Asked about other sales from Man United, Alex Burley said:
A host of players have left our club, mostly youth and reserve team players. The most notible departures are, Neville being released, Foster going to Stuttgart, Owen going to Atletico Madrid, Hargreaves to Dortmund and O'shea going to Sevilla.
In terms of loans, my assistant decided to loan out Valencia which i was deeply upset about - leading to a crisis meeting being scheduled soon with Mike Phelan over his involvment in the Valencia sale. Other players sent on loan include recently signed Chris Smalling,and Brown and Tosic. Youth players have also gone on loan to gain more experience, such as King.
Overall, Manchester United have been able to recieve £52m from Departures from Manchester United

52million to spend eh, strength in depth or will you just blow it one player? :p

aha, i've got a wealth of targets in mind :L

Witsel is an idiot, what he is saying about it being a glitch is silly. if u dont use your players ability to simply head a ball in to the back of the net is stupid. Its like saying its a glitch if rooney scores 26 goals a season,
Anyway, unlucky season but signs of a bright future, especially looking forward to soladado
(6)4life

Manchester United Announce A Change of Assistant Manager

mike-phelan_1208475c.jpg

Mike Phelan Sacked

After the recnt transfer fiasco involving the season long departure of influencial player, Antonio Valencia. Alex Burley appeared fuming when arriving back from his holiday away. Immediately he organized a meeting with Phelan to discuss the goings on behind his back. In an hour long discussion, Alex Burley came out to greet the media:

Today, Manchester United has lost it's assistant manager, Mike Phelan. His contract as been terminated with immediate effect after allegations he wanted to take over the managerial position at Man United. In order to do this, Phelan started to do things behind my back, the decision to loan Valencia away has angered me and the rest of the staff, as he is a pivotal player in our Squad. I wish him the best in the future, that is all.

The media are already speculating who will take over from Phelan's position..

Who do you think the next assistant manager of Man United should be...?

Last edited: