Been tricky so far but it's going a lot better than I thought when I seen how young your squad would be.

Keep it up.

Been tricky so far but it's going a lot better than I thought when I seen how young your squad would be.

Keep it up.

Yeah, average age of the 1st team was 19 at the start of the season! I think we have a good enough squad to challenge for the title at least though. Europe will be tough though. Thanks mate :)

Not an easy season for you!

I have finished the season, I will be updating the rest of it over the week. You have a lot to look forward to ;)

View attachment 273892
December Update

Results

3/12/17 / NAC Breda v De Graafschap

View attachment 273883

We went 1-0 down but fought back strongly through goals from Franco Pereyra and Mate Loncarevic

6/12/17 / De Graafschap v MVV

View attachment 273882

A solid home performance, we easily beat relegation candidates MVV.

9/12/17 / Excelsior v De Graafschap

View attachment 273880

Surely we could keep our from going against lower table Excelsior? We started the game very well and went 3-0 up quickly before they equalised at half time, it looked like another comfortable victory. But we fell to pieces for 10 minutes in the second half, and by the 72nd minute it was 4-3 to Excelsior who had fought back from 3-0 down!? We get ourselves back together though, and within a few minutes Cusi and Bakkali had scored, and we were 5-4 up, an incredible match!

14/12/17 / De Graafschap v Galatasaray

View attachment 273878

This was the make or break game, we knew we had to win to stand a chance of going through, so we came out all guns blazing. Dorlan Pabon scored and it looked like our chances were over. But by half time Cusi and Pereyra had scored and we were 2-1 up! What a turnaround. With only 15 minutes Yilmaz scored, and we dropped from 1st in the group to 3rd with one goal. We had 15 minutes to score. In the 86th minute Aaron Meijers crossed it in to Pereyra, BANG! 3-2! Bakkali added another to put the cherry on top of the icing, and we were through!

We would face Tottenham in the next round, a tough draw.

View attachment 273854

17/12/17 / De Graafschap v Vitesse

View attachment 273855

Wow, what a game! Kenneth Omerou was sent off after 2 minutes in one of the biggest games of the season. I thought they would be the better team from then on, but we were unreal! Van den Boomen scored twice, the 10 men on the pitch were unbelievable.

20/12/17 / Excelsior v De Graafschap (Dutch Cup 4th Round)

View attachment 273852

A rematch of the game at Excelsior that was so exciting a few weeks ago, but in the Cup. The game was actually very similar, but we seemed always in control and I was never worried about us not getting the result.

We would face sc Heerenveen in the Quarter finals.

View attachment 273850

POTM

View attachment 273849

How could he not get it, after scoring at least once in every game this month!? He has been unbelievable, what a bargain he was at 750k! He recently came to me stating he was unhappy, but I am praying that we can hold on to him, he only has 18 months left on his contract.

Europa League Group I

View attachment 273847

This is how the final group looked, we ended up winning it, Brugge ended up beating Freiburg on the last game.

Eredivisie

View attachment 273846

A brilliant month for us in which we won every game, we have catapulted ourselves to the top of the table. Horrible months for PSV and Vitesse, it looks like a 3-horse race with half the season gone.​

Haha,great update mate ! You reclaimed your place,you're doing really good...

I'm surprised Pereyra is that good with only 10 off the ball attribute!

Haha,great update mate ! You reclaimed your place,you're doing really good...

Thanks man, yeah it was a good month :)

I'm surprised Pereyra is that good with only 10 off the ball attribute!

Yeah I know, it was like 8 when we got him I have had him training it since he got to the club. I used to play him as a poacher but now he is the complete forward, so I think it is slightly less important. I love him though! :wub:

Man, I got one question. You make screenshots of the table after certain amount of fixtures or is there a way to see how the table looked like e.g. 5, 8 or 15 matches?

Man those Excelsior games would have given me heart attacks! (well that, or the laptop might have been sent flying across the room!!!)

Man, I got one question. You make screenshots of the table after certain amount of fixtures or is there a way to see how the table looked like e.g. 5, 8 or 15 matches?

So you want me to do the table after every match? That would take too long! I have an auto save every week so I can go back and look at the table from any point in the season?

Man those Excelsior games would have given me heart attacks! (well that, or the laptop might have been sent flying across the room!!!)

Yeah they were pretty crazy! Even though we went 4-3 down I was sure we would score at least once, we score so many goals!

You are doing a great job mate! How have you done on transfer profits so far in total?

You are doing a great job mate! How have you done on transfer profits so far in total?

Season 1 - +110k
Season 2 - +5.1 mil
Season 3 - +13 mil
Season 4 (so far) - -6.5 mil

So about 18 mil profit so far? Which is actually decent considering we started in the 2nd tier of Holland, and when you look at some of the players we sold like Vermeij for 11.5 million, and brought in Pereyra for 750k, its been decent business! Its less about making money until we are competing in UCL regularly, until then its more about trying to become the best we can, and if we make money its a bonus :)

Progress here is great mate!

Thanks man! Hopefully it can continue :)

Season 1 - +110k
Season 2 - +5.1 mil
Season 3 - +13 mil
Season 4 (so far) - -6.5 mil

So about 18 mil profit so far? Which is actually decent considering we started in the 2nd tier of Holland, and when you look at some of the players we sold like Vermeij for 11.5 million, and brought in Pereyra for 750k, its been decent business! Its less about making money until we are competing in UCL regularly, until then its more about trying to become the best we can, and if we make money its a bonus :)

Not bad figures mate, you have signed loads of players on the cheap to be fair, I think it is only a matter of time before you see some big income! great work dude, keep it up!

Not bad figures mate, you have signed loads of players on the cheap to be fair, I think it is only a matter of time before you see some big income! great work dude, keep it up!

Cheers dude, I am actually in August now! XD

View attachment 273473

Mid-Season Review

Squad

View attachment 273482

Young Fabrizio Cusi has played the most games for us, and has beeen fantastic in all. Van den Boomen, Pereyra and Thauvin have also been key for us, whilst young keeper Josef Silhavy has easily been our better keeper and has won the no.1 spot. Kenneth Omerou has also been brilliant but has been injured a lot. You may notice that Erick Torres is not on this list, as he has only played 6 games so far.

Eredivisie Stats

View attachment 273481

View attachment 273480

View attachment 273479

These stats show how well we have been performing. The top 4 players for average rating belong to us, surely a sign that we have been the better team? Franco Pereyra is top for both goals and assists, he has been incredible!

View attachment 273478

View attachment 273477

We have easily scored the most goals in the league so far, we are ahead of sc Heerenveen by a ridiculous amount! We aren't doing so well in conceded, but we easily make up for that in the goals we score, + we play an attacking formation so conceding is expected.

Competitions

Eredivisie

View attachment 273476

View attachment 273475 View attachment 273474

We sit nicely at the top of the table. We are also through to the Round of 32 in the Europa League but face a tough task in Tottenham, whilst we are in the Quarter Finals of the Dutch Cup.​

January Transfer Window Update

As our push for the title continued, I felt with one or two top signings we could go on and make the spot at the top of the league our own.

Players OUT

Alvaro Medran / Wolves - 4 million euros

View attachment 273457

He was moaning and his contract was up soon, so when Wolves came in for him I was happy to let Alvaro go. We made a quick profit of 2.6 million on him and he provided some good performances over 1 and a 1/2 seasons.

Erick Torres / Atlanta - 4.2 million euros

View attachment 273455

He has been very poor this year, so I sold him while I still could. We make a 1.8 million euro loss on this sale which is disappointing, but he has been poor. A bad signing.

Florian Riedal / FC Lorient - 300k

View attachment 273454

This deal was agreed in November, his contract was out at the end of this season so I sold him for the pennies that I still could. Something is better than nothing though, and he isn't good enough for our squad anymore.

Joakhim Holmberg, Rade Sarac & Bertrand Moussa / Voldenham & MVV - Loan

View attachment 273453 View attachment 273452 View attachment 273451

These two players go out on loan to gain first team experience. I still have high hopes for Joakhim and I hope he develops well, Bertrand is getting on a bit to still be called a 'prospect', he needs to develop mentally if he is to be in our squad. Rade joins him at MVV.

Alberto Murillo / Gimnastic - Loan

View attachment 273450

We have recently gained an affilation with Gimnastic, so I sent Alberto there to see what he could do in Liga Adelante. I hope he will be good enough for the 1st team next year.

Players IN

Daniel Ros / Penarol - 5.25 million euros

View attachment 273449

The Uruguyian is already a full international, and looks insane! Hopefully he can link up with countryman Franco Pereyra, he will be playing in an Advanced Playmaker role behind both Strikers. The only potential problem with him is the fact he is injury prone, hopefully he can put those problems behind him though. He will hopefully be our replacement for Alvaro Medran, and at 18 he already looks better than him!

Igor Kasunic / Dinamo - 150k

View attachment 273448

What a bargain this guy was, I was looking for a giant in defence as our back 3 were all quite small, and this guy fits the job nicely! If we can get his marking up then he could be a brilliant player! Lets be honest, you are scared of him!

Grigoris Diamantaras / AEK Athens - 24k

View attachment 273447

Another bargain! In my opinion Grigoris could turn into the Greek Messi, he is pacey and great on the ball! I originally had agreed to sign him at the end of the season when his contract was up but 24k to take him now and to bring him to our ever improving facilities was a no-brainer.

Junki Hirata / Gamba - Free

View attachment 273445

I have had my eye on this Japanese youth prospect for a while, so when he became available for free I couldn't turn him down.

Transfer History

View attachment 273444

So we made a 3 million profit this transfer window, and I think our squad is now much improved! Really excited by the prospect of Daniel Ros, as well as the other 3 young players we brought in.

January results update next.

OMG ! Ross is an amazing signing ! So nice stats ay only 18...
Your squad is young,indeef,but it performs really good !
Great update ! You deserve 1st place ! Good luck with Spurs :)

Daniel Ros looks unreal, fantastic signing.

Yeah he looks so good, my scout said he could be injury prone, hopefully it wont be an issue though.

OMG ! Ross is an amazing signing ! So nice stats ay only 18...
Your squad is young,indeef,but it performs really good !
Great update ! You deserve 1st place ! Good luck with Spurs :)

Thanks mate, he looks quality! Thanks, we will see what happens :)