So you want me to do the table after every match? That would take too long! I have an auto save every week so I can go back and look at the table from any point in the season?

Noooo, I didn't want you to put screens of the table after every match :p I just wanted to know if there is a way to look how the table had looked like after e.g. 5, 10 or 15 fixtures when you've already finished the season. Nevermind ;)

Congrats on yet another fantastic season. I hope you'll do better in the CL this season!

how do you find all your regens? they are all top quality!
keep up the great work!

@hu,go to world menu,then select transfers,in the transfer list select youth intake and there you can see all regens in game all youth intakes in every month,select them all,scout them,those with best stats and reports,snap them :D

Nice awards ! You deserve it !
But why such low report for Pereyra ?

Do you mean low ability? He looks fine to me! Haha thanks mate.

Noooo, I didn't want you to put screens of the table after every match :p I just wanted to know if there is a way to look how the table had looked like after e.g. 5, 10 or 15 fixtures when you've already finished the season. Nevermind ;)

Congrats on yet another fantastic season. I hope you'll do better in the CL this season!

Well to answer your question, yes there is!

Thanks a lot mate! Big hopes for next season.

Brilliant results mate, KIU

Cheers mate! :)

how do you find all your regens? they are all top quality!
keep up the great work!

Hey mate, thanks a lot! One method I use is every now and then I look through the countries U21/U19 squads, can find some real gems there!

View attachment 271726

Summer Update

After a great year, we looked forward to Summer, were the World Cup 2018 would be taking place, and we would be looking to bring in a few more bright prospects.

The first thing that happened in Summer was some brilliant news, Franco Pereyra signed a new contract with us! I made sure he know what we were building here, and let him know he could be a huge part of it, which he gladly agreed to.

View attachment 271720

World Cup 2018

The World Cup squads were selected, 6 De Graafschap players would be playing!

View attachment 271719

Pereyra, Ocampo, Loncarevic and Silhavy all made their debuts for their nations.

There were no real surprises in the groups, apart from France being knocked out in Group E behind Poland and Austrailia. Uruguay qualified for the next round along with Columbia, however Czech, Croatia and Mexico were knocked out.

Columbia were knocked out in the 1st round, but Uruguay made it all the way to the final! Pereyra and Ros were main features of the side, however Daniel Ros picked up an injury keeping him out of the final. Franco Pereyra would play in the final though, in a 4-3 loss to Argentina. Pereyra scored an absolute beauty in the semi final, which would go on to be Goal of the Tournement!

View attachment 271716

View attachment 271717

View attachment 271715

The poor performance from many managers led to many managers loosing their jobs, I was sniffing for an opening..

View attachment 271713 View attachment 271712

After a few offers, I made a decision.

View attachment 271711

I was the new Holland manager! This will only be a short-term project, with the main priority having a successful Euro 2020 campaign in a few years time..

Despite my new role as Holland manager, it was time to focus on De Graafschap and who I could bring in to the club, and who I could keep.

Brilliant update and even better to see Pereyra sign a new deal.

Think you made the right choice with Holland too - have you had a chance to evaluate formation/squad/national pool yet?

Looking forward to your summer additions and departures.

Brilliant update and even better to see Pereyra sign a new deal.

Think you made the right choice with Holland too - have you had a chance to evaluate formation/squad/national pool yet?

Looking forward to your summer additions and departures.

Yes, Memphis Depay is our key man. Think we will play 4-3-3, with Strootman, Clasie and Sinkgraven, Depay and El Ghazi in the wings and Zivkovic up top who looks like a monster. Will bring Van den Boomen into the setup too.

View attachment 271568

Summer Transfer Update 2018

Players OUT

Juan Ajejandro Ocampo / CSKA Moscow - 8.5 million

View attachment 271567

If I had a choice I would've kept him after a great 1st season, but he wanted to leave, so he left for a quick 7.8 million profit.

Kenneth Omerou / Fenerbache - 7.5 million

View attachment 271566

Kenneth had a top season with us last season, his long throw became a real weapon. He wanted to leave as well though, so I sold him to Fenerbahce for a 5 million profit after being with the club for 2 years.
There were other departures, most were on loan or released players though and are of little significance at this stage.

Players IN

Fernando Tapia / Universdad de Chile - 4.8 million

View attachment 271565

Yes, Fernando cost a lot of money, but looking at him there is nothing that can stop him from becoming a top class centre back. He will be a rotation player this year, but I think he will soon become a starter. Really excited about this guy.

Cesar Gomez / Deportivo Cali - 850k

View attachment 271564

Another centre back, this time with a bit more experience. I felt as Kenneth Omerou had left we needed extra depth, Cesar Gomez will likely be starting centre back this season.

Felipe / Real Madrid - 350k

View attachment 271563

The young Spaniard has a lot of potential, hopefully we can help him reach it.

Luis Soto / Atletico Nacional - 300k

View attachment 271562

My scouts rate him very highly, I think Luis Soto is a risk, but could become brilliant one day, we will see how he does.

Alisson / Figuirense - 140k

View attachment 271561

So happy with the signing of Alisson, he looks like he can become a world class playmaker one day, and is already very talented. A great replacement for Juan Alejandro Ocampo, and he cost 1/60th of the price we sold him for!

Hugo Mesquita / FC Porto - 120k

View attachment 271552

Plenty of potential here too, Hugo Mesquita looks like a real talent, we will see if we can develop him.

Sami Khedira / Real Madrid - Free

View attachment 271554

We pick up Sami Khedira on a free after he was released by Real Madrid. He will be a rotation player, an experienced head, and will aid the nurturing of our youngsters.

Rui Ladeiras - Free

View attachment 271553

A player who will help bulk out our youth teams, I couldn't turn him down for free.

Future Players IN

We signed other players, however they will have to wait to join us due to age restrictions.

Pedro Jose Beccera / Cerro Porteno - 1.2 million

View attachment 271555

A fantastic prospect, so excited by this guy! Pedro is our replacement for Juan Alejandro Ocampo, but he will have to wait until January to join, which I am excited for!

Ronny Mesarina / Allianza - 850k

View attachment 271556

This young teen looks like he could be unreal. The man from Peru is only 16, but looks like a top DLP already! We will have to wait a few years for him to join though.

Sebastian Falchi / Wanderers - 650k

View attachment 271557

A young keeper with plenty of potential. The last player to join us from Wanderers was Franco Pereyra, and we know how that turned out!

Rodrgo Ferreira / Guarani - 450k

View attachment 271560

A young winger with plenty of flair and potential I hope.

Jorge Humberto Castano / Junior - 350k

View attachment 271559

The young poacher looks like he could one day be brilliant, he wont join us for 3 years though!

Pablo Mendana / Defensor Sporting - 300k

View attachment 271558

A very young centre back, but has the potential to become world class, hopefully he develops to his potential, and we will have a fantastic prospect joining us in 2 years time.

Another amazing bunch of South-Americans! How is your scouting knowledge btw? And how many scouts do you have doing reports on these as you manage to discover all their attributes?

Another amazing bunch of South-Americans! How is your scouting knowledge btw? And how many scouts do you have doing reports on these as you manage to discover all their attributes?

Thanks mate! Its around 30%, just scout them for a few weeks and almost all are gone usually. I have 10 scouts at the moment. :)

Amazing signing ,God,such potential,pretty younsters...
And Khedira,he is still a monster,im sure he'll be a great tutor...

View attachment 270696

August Update

28/7/18 / Ajax (Dutch Super Cup)

View attachment 270692

Our bad Super Cup luck continues, we lose to Ajax in extra time.

3/8/18 / Vitesse - H

View attachment 270690

A thrilling game to kick off the Eredivisie on a Friday night. The game ended 4-4, we didn't put in the type of performance we would've liked but we came away with a point.

11/8/18 / FC Utrecht / A

View attachment 270689

Our first win of the season away at FC Utrecht, a fairly easy result in the end.

15/8/18 / NEC / H

View attachment 270688

Another great win, Pereyra brilliant as he scores a hat trick.

19/8/18 / ADO Den Haag / A

View attachment 270684

Another decent away win for the club, we have really kicked on after two fairly dissapointing results to start the season. Daniel Ros was having a brilliant game, until he broke his ankle, he will be out for 3 months, a huge disappointment!

View attachment 270686

25/8/18 / Ajax / H

View attachment 270674

A brilliant performance and result to round off August as we beat Ajax 5-2. Some great news as Alisson who is stepping in to replace Daniel Ros scores 2 and does brilliantly, maybe we wont miss our key man Ros so much!

POTM

View attachment 270657

How could it not be the great man. He has scored 8 goals in 5 league games to start the season! His experience seems to be paying off after guiding Uruguay to the World Cup final.

Champions League Draw

View attachment 270659

A tough draw, Premier League Champions Liverpool will be the main challenge, however Inter have built a nice squad and Hoffenheim are by no means any pushovers, we will do well to get 3rd to be honest!

Eredivisie

View attachment 270660

So after 4 wins in 5 the Eredivisie is looking good, PSV have started surprisingly well.​

Last edited:
View attachment 270629

September Update

2/9/18 / NAC Breda / A

View attachment 270628

A great away win as we destroy NAC Breda.

Just before the Excelsior game such hugely disappointing news, captain Branco van den Boomen would miss 3-4 months as he tore his calf. I consider him and Daniel Ros to be 2 of our 3 most important players, so the next few months may be hard.

View attachment 270620

15/9/18 / Excelsior / H

View attachment 270627

Another great win for us, good preperation for our game against Liverpool in a few days time.

18/9/18 / Liverpool / H - Champions League Group B

View attachment 270626

What a result! This may be the most important game in my entire career as De Graafschap manager. Jordan Ibe put Liverpool ahead, but we responded, and scored 2 goals within a few minutes, and held on for a famous victory! Cesar Gomez scored his first goal for the club, and what an important goal it was! So proud of the boys, what a result. This seasons looks like it could be special.

22/9/18 / AZ / A

View attachment 270625

A poor result, maybe the tired legs after a mid-week European game took its toll on the boys.

25/9/18 / Hilversum / A - Dutch Cup Round 2

View attachment 270624

An easy win in the cup, played the kids.

30/9/18 / PSV / H

View attachment 270623

A very important game, PSV have started the season very well and it looks like they may finally have a good year. We were well beaten though, PSV deservedly take all 3 points.

POTM

View attachment 270619

Some great performances by Florian to start the season, really impressed with how he has progressed at the club.

Eredivisie

View attachment 270618

PSV jump ahead of us after they beat us. The top of the table looks really tight. We are really going to miss Branco van den Boomen and Daniel Ros.​

Great updates ! What a tough UCL group
And bad luck with those injuries...
You're good this year,so many goals :)