The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Mou seems to be a massive advocate for more tech in football. Can only say i agree tbh, long over due imo especially with the lack of top refs and poor decisions only getting worse season by season.

Just after peoples thoughts who they think the signings of the season are so far for me most consistent are most probs- Costa,Cesc,Blind,Bertrand.

Just after peoples thoughts who they think the signings of the season are so far for me most consistent are most probs- Costa,Cesc,Blind,Bertrand.

Fabregas, Costa, Moses, Blind, Sigurdsson, Bertrand and maybe another Southampton player like Tadic or Alderweireld.

Fabregas, Costa, Moses, Blind, Sigurdsson, Bertrand and maybe another Southampton player like Tadic or Alderweireld.
Yeah Moses,Tadic have been good don't think they have played as much as the others though. Alderweireld defo up there and Sig.

Yeah Moses,Tadic have been good don't think they have played as much as the others though. Alderweireld defo up there and Sig.

Tadic has had more appearances than Sigurdsson and Moses has been so good despite a few injury niggles he's definitely up there. In truth Southampton could have a couple more up there, as well as the likes of Diafra Sakho.

west ham n southampton have made the best signings i think and of course chelsea

Lol at this. Top bantz.

[video=youtube;ILGrNzloMSU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILGrNzloMSU[/video]

Can someone explain something to me like I've got **** for brains, how it's possible that O'Shea commits a foul......yet it's Wes Brown who is sent off? Am I missing something here or....is there a new comp for refs to see who can make the worst decision during a season? I have never known such incredibly pathetic officiating as I have today.

I don't know if it was mistake or maybe Brown was mouthing off to the ref too much.

Can someone explain something to me like I've got **** for brains, how it's possible that O'Shea commits a foul......yet it's Wes Brown who is sent off? Am I missing something here or....is there a new comp for refs to see who can make the worst decision during a season? I have never known such incredibly pathetic officiating as I have today.
Been saying it for last 2 seasons Refs keep getting worse and worse.

Is it time for the EPL to incorporate replay technology like the NFL and MLB in the US?

Dan Roan @danroan Follow England & Sunderland footballer Adam Johnson arrested on suspicion of *** with 15-year-old schoolgirl

Dan Roan @danroan Follow Breaking: Durham Police confirm to us a 27 year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of sexual activity with a girl aged under 16

This is where social media is at it's worst - Innocent or guilty Adam Johnson will be forever reminded of it whether he has done nothing or not

This is where social media is at it's worst - Innocent or guilty Adam Johnson will be forever reminded of it whether he has done nothing or not
I agree should not of released name till was/is proven guilty. Name will be mud now and career ruined.

I hope it is not true. no idea what was going through his head if it was true... There is no doubt girls look older than they are but in his profession (and the fact he has mrs) It's so naive from him

Back