The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
I hope it is not true. no idea what was going through his head if it was true... There is no doubt girls look older than they are but in his profession (and the fact he has mrs) It's so naive from him

exactly 15 yr olds today jaheezus... but have you seen his gf dont know why his playing around with a missus like that. considering he looks like a potatoe

but why would his clubs suspend him and why would the police release his name so early in investigations... this looks like its only going one way.

but why would his clubs suspend him and why would the police release his name so early in investigations... this looks like its only going one way.
Was it the Police or social media that released it 1st? Club has no choice wants its out tbh. True or not.

If he's arrested today, him and the club would have been aware of questioning/investigation of the intial claim before today.

Was it the Police or social media that released it 1st? Club has no choice wants its out tbh. True or not.

just checked, it was the s*n newspaper that released his name, they probably put two and two together as durham police statement only says a 27 yr old man was arrested. shodve know that scum newspaper would be involved some way or another.

Whatever the situation, he's almost certain to get charged with stat rape. Best case for him would be if she was a 15yr old that got into a club with Fake ID. Not that it will matter in the end, because legally he's to blame for not confirming her age, despite being in an 18+ situation, but he might face less of a backlash that way. Might get a suspended sentence that way too.

Seriously though, not to make excuses because law is the law, but the whole system of strict age limit just doesn't work. As evidenced by legal age varying wildly even with EU, and these aren't banana republics that would just pick random number on a whim. It just turns into witchhunt when 100km beyond the border it might as well be fine.

I don't really see the difference between 15 and 16, 17 or 18 would be a better legal age.

Seriously though, not to make excuses because law is the law, but the whole system of strict age limit just doesn't work. As evidenced by legal age varying wildly even with EU, and these aren't banana republics that would just pick random number on a whim. It just turns into witchhunt when 100km beyond the border it might as well be fine.

I guess it's to do with society's whole perception of a millionaire footballer exploiting a young defenseless minor blah blah blah. Either way, Johnson is a *** if he actually did it. He has a misus and he should have made sure about the girls age at lesst

I keep seeing this but seriously, how?

You hook up with someone in the bar or pub, first thing you ask is "show me your id". :D

Not sure why Adam Johnson name was revealed when he was not even charged, is it not a contempt of court?

Also some girls/guys looks much older than they are, so how can he know whether she is just 14 or 15.

Also some girls/guys looks much older than they are, so how can he know whether she is just 14 or 15.

Yes some girls do look mature for their age but aesthetics has little to do with the situation. Government decides that those below 16 do not have the cognitive maturity to decide on important issues such as voting, consumption of alcohol and of course *** etc.

On a personal note, I might feel some sympathy for Johnson if the girl really looked 21 or something but principally speaking, If we started basing laws on aesthetics, we might as well charge teenagers in adult court if they look like an adult. It's a dangerous notion

Anyways my only opinion really her is, just keep your **** pants on dude. You have a hot misus at home for Christ sake

Anyways as you mentioned, if he hooked up with her in a nightclub where he could reasonably argue that he expected everyone in the area to be of adult age then he will get off with a lighter sentence. If he randomly hooked up with her on the street then he is probably ******

Love the press, Front page Johnsons '*** with girl, 15'.

In the article, page 5 ish... police state there is no indiction he had *** with the girl, but there are other allegations... ffs.

Last edited:
Back