The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Anyone not picking Hazard needs a good kick up the backside.

Also can't argue with Kane.

Anyone not picking Hazard needs a good kick up the backside.

Why? As good as Hazard has been, I think Sanchez has been spectacular especially considering it's his first season in England. He was literally a one-man show at points this season

Why? As good as Hazard has been, I think Sanchez has been spectacular especially considering it's his first season in England. He was literally a one-man show at points this season

Hazard's been far more consistent than Sanchez this season, I think the stats for Sanchez since Ozil's been back in Arsenal's starting XI are something like 8 games played, 1 goal and 1 assist. Also when they're both on it I think Hazard is more entertaining to watch, but that's just my opinion. For me definitely Hazard for POTY and Kane for YPOTY.

The Villa v QPR game is a prime example of why in my opinion the BPL is the best league in the world.

Hazard's been far more consistent than Sanchez this season, I think the stats for Sanchez since Ozil's been back in Arsenal's starting XI are something like 8 games played, 1 goal and 1 assist. Also when they're both on it I think Hazard is more entertaining to watch, but that's just my opinion. For me definitely Hazard for POTY and Kane for YPOTY.

That's right, Alexis is still trying, but he seems overplayed (not as sharp, although still working hard) and he's sometimes too selfish/trying to make everything on his own like in the first half of the season. Problem is that it isn't efficient anymore as you can see. For the 2014, he's POTY for me but whole season, no.

If he meant the teams at the bottom of the league are playing at a high level, then he could of course mean that the league as a whole is the best league in terms of the level they're performing at. No need to guess when I can just ask and get an answer.

Work permits editing

Can anyone please tell me how to implement these new work permit changes using the editor. I use the editor a lot for updating but never changed any rules and can't seem to find them.

Serbatical. Then will replace Wenger imo.

If you mean "sabbatical", I highly doubt it considering what he just said a few hours ago:

“I am not tired. I may look tired but I am not. I am 0.0% tired. I haven’t had any contact with any other clubs but am not planning a sabbatical,” said Klopp

He won't go to United or Chelsea, that's pretty certain.
I don't see him going to Liverpool either, Rodgers will stay.
There's City or Arsenal, but I'm not sure City wants Klopp at the moment. He'll only go to Arsenal if Wenger steps down this summer, and even though there's a chance that could happen, I don't think it will.
Could Tottenham be an outsider? If they miss out on CL again, which they will, and Klopp is available... they might try anyway, even if they're not dissatisfied with Pochettino.

If you mean "sabbatical", I highly doubt it considering what he just said a few hours ago:

“I am not tired. I may look tired but I am not. I am 0.0% tired. I haven’t had any contact with any other clubs but am not planning a sabbatical,” said Klopp

He won't go to United or Chelsea, that's pretty certain.
I don't see him going to Liverpool either, Rodgers will stay.
There's City or Arsenal, but I'm not sure City wants Klopp at the moment. He'll only go to Arsenal if Wenger steps down this summer, and even though there's a chance that could happen, I don't think it will.
Could Tottenham be an outsider? If they miss out on CL again, which they will, and Klopp is available... they might try anyway, even if they're not dissatisfied with Pochettino.
He also said he planned on staying at Dortmund a long time last summer. And a fair few German reporters think he will have a year out. Will see I guess.

He also said he planned on staying at Dortmund a long time last summer. And a fair few German reporters think he will have a year out. Will see I guess.

Yeah that's what Bild reported before he did the interview I linked to.

I'd love to see him at Liverpool, but I don't want Rodgers sacked. I might regret saying that next summer though, if next season doesn't get us CL either.

Pretty sure City will be keeping close eye on Ancelotti, if not then they will struggle to find better than Klopp.

Overall this is probably worst news for Benitez because Kloppo will beat him to any job by a mile :P

Back