The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
[video=youtube;da436lFYSdM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da436lFYSdM[/video]

I doubt Manuel will be there to welcome that big english player in the summer the way this is going.

I think though aswell in the first half the C Palace goal may have been blessed by a priest. It had a **** of a charmed life for Palace

Ok, Liverpool have legit chance to get top 4 again. City is wank at the moment and if they lose to United, than it's on for Liverpool.

[video=youtube;da436lFYSdM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da436lFYSdM[/video]

Thanks.
Shared that with friends in the States who think all football fans are nasty hooligans.
The only experience they had was a scary train situation on holiday in London (wrong place, wrong time).

They enjoyed that vid and now understand that it's a bit of a laugh too.

Samir Nasri Official @SamNasri19 Follow What a game , what a league , i love crystal palace so much now our turn to do the job

I still don't get why there are so many people who think there is still a title race going on. If Chelsea win their game in hand, they could draw all their remaining games provided arsenal draw at least one (other than the one vs Chelsea)

I still don't get why there are so many people who think there is still a title race going on. If Chelsea win their game in hand, they could draw all their remaining games provided arsenal draw at least one (other than the one vs Chelsea)

In your scenario both would end up with 80 points. Arsenal drawing 2 and Chelsea 7 with 6 wins for Arsenal compared to Chelsea's one. Then taking into account recent form and goals scored Arsenal could easily catch up Chelsea who have +7 GD compared to Arsenal.

People are saying it cos Chelsea havent been playing well and most of their team have not been performing as well as in first part of season, but still they would need to be really really poor to gift the Prem away.

wait what there is a title race no 1 told me

Who are people's picks for PFA player and young player of the year? Eden Hazard and Harry Kane for me.

Back