The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Just been watching some clips of Leicester on Twitter. Although it doesn't tell the whole story-I just witnessed some fantastic passing play and movement. It was incredibly fluid

Just been watching some clips of Leicester on Twitter. Although it doesn't tell the whole story-I just witnessed some fantastic passing play and movement. It was incredibly fluid

Goal of the season contender from Vardy.

One of those that either fly in or fly over the stand. This half volley from 25 yards flew in. Worldie strike. Reminded me of Garcia's against Juve back in 2005.

Goal of the season contender from Vardy.

One of those that either fly in or fly over the stand. This half volley from 25 yards flew in. Worldie strike. Reminded me of Garcia's against Juve back in 2005.

Really looking forward to seeing MotD

That's the one I came across lol. The passing triangles were so perfect

Yeah its really good to watch, they are evolving their 4-4-2/4-3-3 hybrid system and that could well see them stay in the hunt for the title

Jesus holy christ on a harley davidson. That goal by Vardy. Good fking god

Leicester beating Man City.

Could be a 5 point gap if Spurs win. Leicester could really do it here!

Its absolutely fascinating what they've accomplished, I hope they run away with the title.

And if you match their hard work you can do them lol

Even if they finish outside top 4 their work should be respected by everyone.

Yeah I think the problem is that people just don't give them the respect that they deserve, and teams underestimate them. City have done it again today, its funny you know I have watched a lot of Leicester this season. Enjoyed every minute of it there is something about explosive counter attacking football that is just so sexy!

It's impossible not to respect every single person at Leicester and respect what they've achieved so far. I'd be amazed if they don't get Champions League football. They proved they are more than capable of matching the best and beating.

Just shows that if average players work hard enough they can beat any team amiright?

View attachment 182004

Back