The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
totally agree im a united fan too and really feel they deserve it

To be honest, when they play against us, and they play the way they did against Liverpool with the passing and moving fluidity which was fantastic-it's going to be one of those occassions where I don't mind losing. Because the footage I saw was just beautiful football at times.

Leicester City 13-8 favorites to now win the League

The achievement is fantastic, but i do think it shows just how far those at the top have fallen.

But credit where credit is due, they have been mesmerising at times this season

The achievement is fantastic, but i do think it shows just how far those at the top have fallen.

It's the best thing to happen to the Premier League, proves money isn't everything and hard work/team spirit/desire gets you further. It gives every team hope in every division, regardless of finance or support, this time last year Leicester was 4 points adrift in the relegation zone and now they are 6 points clear at the top. This is what football is about.

When I woke up and saw the Man City score I thought I'd woken into an FM dream and went back to sleep for 5 lol

It's the best thing to happen to the Premier League, proves money isn't everything and hard work/team spirit/desire gets you further. It gives every team hope in every division, regardless of finance or support, this time last year Leicester was 4 points adrift in the relegation zone and now they are 6 points clear at the top. This is what football is about.

It is fantastic, and great to watch aswell!

The bigger challenge will be to maintain it though, because financial muscle nearly always wins

The bigger challenge will be to maintain it though, because financial muscle nearly always wins

I think no matter what happens from now it's a fantastic achievement and they've outdone themselves. I'd really love for them to win the league though, it would be one of the greatest achievements of all time.

tbf Leicester's owners are billionaires, so this could kickstart something big going forward.

tbf Leicester's owners are billionaires, so this could kickstart something big going forward.

Getting Ranieri to manage was just a genius stroke. I have criticized them in the past mainly because of the way they dealt with the Pearson situation which could have been managed better, but getting a manager like Ranieri was bang on.

I hope this shows big teams (especially my team United) that there is not a need to spend big money on big players, only to spend wisely, get the right players for the club/mentality and then you will reap the rewards.

Could you tell the 50million euro player between Otamendi and Huth? Today anyone would of went for Huth.

Same with Mahrez or Sterling, who cost £50m? People would of said Mahrez.

I hope this shows big teams (especially my team United) that there is not a need to spend big money on big players, only to spend wisely, get the right players for the club/mentality and then you will reap the rewards.

Could you tell the 50million euro player between Otamendi and Huth? Today anyone would of went for Huth.

Easier said than done - 9 times our of 10 you pay for quality, and not to mention playing for a United, Chelsea, City ETC is alot different than to Leicester

many times a player has done well for what was seen as a mid-table club and got their big move for them to fail to live up

Easier said than done - 9 times our of 10 you pay for quality, and not to mention playing for a United, Chelsea, City ETC is alot different than to Leicester

many times a player has done well for what was seen as a mid-table club and got their big move for them to fail to live up

If I was a big name player I'd love a move to Leicester personally. All those crisps.............

Yeah Leicester have recruited very well, but tactically Leicester have been immense and spot on a lot of the time the tinkerman still has it!!

FYI if Leicester manage to win the league then Ranieri would lift the trophy at Stamford Bridge. Yep...

Sad-Laugh-gif.gif

Football is such a funny game. Last year Raineri was losing to Faroe Islands. Now he is about to pull off the most stunning title win in EPL history

So asking from other team fans. How to u feel about today's Liverpool fans marching out at 77 minute and will we see big crowd going out? Is there been big walkouts in PL history?

I think it is bit disrespectful to the players. I mean I would be better seeing those empty seats from the start. Not when I am playing last 15 minutes and see them walking away. Also it would not show anything big. I mean u already payed them for tickets.

Its stupid and its not going to do anything. You paid for the tickets alreasy. FSG will continue earning their revenue stream. Sure they might have to withstand 15 minutes of bad publicity which will all be forgotten by next weekend

If you really want to send a message, no one should buy a ticket. That hits them where it hurts and worldwide people will have to watch an empty Anfield for 90 minutes every week. But thats practically impossible

Back