The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Used to be 13 in Spain until a couple years ago... Still 13 in Japan if I'm not mistaken. That's just... too low.

But if you're stupid enough to take that risk, regardless of country and legal age of consent, you deserve jailtime imo.

The NLD is going to be the game with who will go on to win this league. Leicester will fall away now.

I honestly think Leicester would of won today if it wasn't for Simpson's sending off. They were very comfortable up till that point.

Hmm how? Or where does this should go then?
I know it is directly about PL, but involves PL teams and PL giving more money do teams who play EL.

My post was in the wrong thread sorry. Not yours. So I deleted it and left that.

Saw interesting question on reddit.

Has the son of a Premier League winner ever won the league? Or Kasper Schmeichel will be the first one?

Wright phillips? (Ian )Arsenal / (Him) Chelsea? maybe?

Ah yes, another artificial record that pretends football didn't exist before 1992.

As usual, someone asks question about PL then there are bunch of few decent lads and a ****** taking cheap shots.

I was in there like a shot, love me some pub quiz type **** :)

Even I enjoy some random quiz ****.

It's lot better when someone just answers and moves on rather than acting like a **** all the time (not you Tyton ;) )

So in keeping with our new found love of trivia I have just seen a tweet, although not sure if legit. Aston Villa have been beaten by their own reserves. So if this is indeed true has this happened before?

So in keeping with our new found love of trivia I have just seen a tweet, although not sure if legit. Aston Villa have been beaten by their own reserves. So if this is indeed true has this happened before?

Prob quite a lot, most teams play loads of reserve and u21 games as tuneups.

If interested i can hit with another one I found. Just to pass some time ;)
This maybe needs more thinking. I only got 2 players, before looking the answer, but there are more.

How many players can you name who have scored for 5 different Premiership teams? Own goals don't count.

I'm reticent to answer in case someone makes something out of nothing out of it and gets abusive again.

If interested i can hit with another one I found. Just to pass some time ;)
This maybe needs more thinking. I only got 2 players, before looking the answer, but there are more.

How many players can you name who have scored for 5 different Premiership teams? Own goals don't count.

Anelka, Ferdinand, Cole, Barmby, Bellamy and i think theres one more but i'm ****** f i remember, this came up in our quiz last year....

Back