The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Well he was the only one with a price high enough to sacrifice for Aguero, and still maintain a "no weak links" team, but think what you wish sir ;)

How many total points do you have?

Well he was the only one with a price high enough to sacrifice for Aguero, and still maintain a "no weak links" team, but think what you wish sir ;)

How many total points do you have?

On the game week or in total? This is this boards Premier League site league.

And there you go. Cresswell with an assist. Wish I'd of known he was in contention this early to return.

*Edit* 365 in total going into this week. 8 on the game week. Nicely tucked in, in 7th. 18 pts off the top start of play.

Last edited:
Altogether yeah, was sitting on 389 prior to today and 28 today.

Awesome away end at Leicester last night:

14729264_10154128537917737_1011988113897538661_n.jpg

On the flip side, I presume UEFA will now be banning the Danes from European football given a few flares is a heinous crime and constitutes massive fines right? In the interests of consistency and all that.

Monchengladbach's first away win the European Cup since the semi in '77 before they lost to L'pool the final.

That's some frigging wait for one of the biggest clubs in Germany.

This is pep's problem, he's very stubborn. I thought he would've learned from his experience from bayern that it is a very bad idea to press barca high up.

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Awesome away end at Leicester last night:

14729264_10154128537917737_1011988113897538661_n.jpg

On the flip side, I presume UEFA will now be banning the Danes from European football given a few flares is a heinous crime and constitutes massive fines right? In the interests of consistency and all that.
dont count on it there not from england

This is pep's problem, he's very stubborn. I thought he would've learned from his experience from bayern that it is a very bad idea to press barca high up.

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

To be fair there's only one English club that's ever won in the Nou Camp. TWICE!

But you probably don't want to hear about that. :D.

1 point separating City, Arsenal, L'pool, Tottenham and Chelsea after the first quarter of the season.

This is shaping up to be one of the best ever PL seasons after the last few years of mediocrity.

The guy was first class, as alot of his teammates were, that Brazil team was a different class if not my favourite Brazil team

Outside of the wonderful French Magic Square of Platini, Giresse, Tigana and Fernández at International level the early to mid '80's, and L'pool's '78/'79 midfield masterclass of Ray Kennedy, Souness, Case and McDermott on the domestic/ club scene, there's never been a better midfield four for me than the '70 Brazilian side. Rivelino, Gérson, Tostäo and Jairzinho. *Drooling.

Carlos Alberto's thunderbolt for the 4th the final against Italy is my all time favourite World Cup goal. Perfect team goal of such stupendous quality made to look so simplistic.

Outside of the wonderful French Magic Square of Platini, Giresse, Tigana and Fernández at International level the early to mid '80's, and L'pool's '78/'79 midfield masterclass of Ray Kennedy, Souness, Case and McDermott on the domestic/ club scene, there's never been a better midfield four for me than the '70 Brazilian side. Rivelino, Gérson, Tostäo and Jairzinho. *Drooling.

Carlos Alberto's thunderbolt for the 4th the final against Italy is my all time favourite World Cup goal. Perfect team goal of such stupendous quality made to look so simplistic.

That midfield was was absolutely first class, the team really. I'm just in love with the 82 side

Back