The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
I hate when I see teams having such a **** spell like this, and we don't happen to be playing them in the coming games. Guarantee you they'll have things turned around by the time they play us and notch it up 10 levels, and then the points they gave to Chelsea & City will look very cheap.

But it can even itself out, as for example perhaps Ranieri could have Leicester sorted out and have them much more competitive by the time City come to town in December, whereas they were poor/outplayed against us.

That London stadium is going to look a bit silly in the Championship ;)

Just looking at the background of Ighalo's season last season, he scored away to all of the bottom 5 teams; Aston Villa, Norwich, Newcastle, Sunderland & Bournemouth (100% strike rate away to promoted clubs).

Why do I always identify my weekly Fantasy Football Captain 283915323772 years too late.

Six games in and bottom is somewhat suprising.

West Ham -3 points
Stoke - 2 points
Sunderland - 1 point

Small stats FPL point off view. There has been 24 cs by now. Last season the first 6 gameweeks saw 39 cs.

Surprising bar Sunderland.

Still can't believe Moyes said the zenith of their ambition was avoiding relegation. TWO games into the job. And now Moyes is being Moyes and blaming EVERYONE but himself.

Poor, poor Sunderland fans.

Also LONG may the lack of clean sheets and loads of goals entertainment continue!

Surprising bar Sunderland.

Still can't believe Moyes said the zenith of their ambition was avoiding relegation. TWO games into the job. And now Moyes is being Moyes and blaming EVERYONE but himself.

Poor, poor Sunderland fans.

Also LONG may the lack of clean sheets and loads of goals entertainment continue!
and west hammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm stay in the bottom3

Surprising bar Sunderland. Still can't believe Moyes said the zenith of their ambition was avoiding relegation. TWO games into the job. And now Moyes is being Moyes and blaming EVERYONE but himself. Poor, poor Sunderland fans.Also LONG may the lack of clean sheets and loads of goals entertainment continue!
The Mackems are still in preseason though, there season usually starts after xmas

Telegraph is claiming to have info on a lot of corruption from big name managers and teams. Wonder how big the fall out from it will be

Is anyone really surprised at how **** West Ham have been this season? They were relying on this sort of magic from Payet in many games last season to get to where they did. No surprise that they level is finally being shown now that their luck has run out...

Meh, when your initial main summer target is Lacazette, but you end up with Zaza on loan (he's been so good that already lost his starting place), then the writing is on the wall not to expect too much. They need Carroll back pronto, gives them something different, especially when you have quality service from as you say, Payet.

If you put their cunty fans aside, who try to intimidate, then their "home" games are in a sense very neutral for the travelling team, and will be for some time until they properly get used to the new surroundings.

He has started the season terrifically and I am very happy for him. He finally appears to be at a place where he is genuinely loved and supported.

You forgot the 'again.' Again. After Liverpool.

I was in the minority in having issues with Benitez and his brand of football his time at Anfield.

Can't believe Swansea replace Guidloin with Bob Bradley. (Well I can given the numbskull American owners.).

Another coach completely opposed to what made Swansea such a success and so fun to watch. Frightening how quickly they've gone from an absolute picture perfect model of how to run a good, sustainable football club to complete and utter carnage on and off the pitch with an ownership change and men who know absolutely NOTHING about football running the show.

Still have them down as knocking bets for relegation.

How long before he brings over his son? Probably January if they'll let him. Feel for Swansea fans. I really do. Always had a good, friendly time down there.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder what happen at Swansea when the team started to tank under Gary Monk and they never seem to be the same. I have to believe they are going down.

Back