The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
I know for a fact Kane has never scored against us (United). Couldn't tell you the other 2. Current PL teams or any team that's played in the PL since his breakthrough season?

Seeing rumours that Ronaldinho and Riquelme are offering to play for Chapocoense.....not sure how true this is mind

Seeing rumours that Ronaldinho and Riquelme are offering to play for Chapocoense.....not sure how true this is mind

I think Ronaldinho is without a club not sure about Riquelme, imagine those two in their pomp in the same team, Riquelme was so ******* good really underrated imo.

Very impressive indeed, but he is young and has good squad to build. Happy to see this kind of commitment and passion about one club.
They are improving steadily and in few years maybe top10 would be good.
New Wenger?

The whole club is a brilliant story. Howe just tops it off by sticking to his principles and playing football how it should be played. Regardless of the standard of opposition.

Love story's like this. What footballs all about. Sincerely hope they stay the PL and keep upsetting the status quo for a LONG time yet.

Real sorry I'm missing a Sunday. A real good weekend Bournemouth.

Last edited:
Reports in Germany saying we have enquired about Niklas Süle. And is second choice after Lindelof. Scouts recorded him highly a lot this season.

Looking forward to this early kick-off, hoping it'll be the game that it potentially can be. A high scoring draw would be nice.

Well football is a bit mental today. I'm not going to mock Liverpool as we're about to get a pasting off Man Utd-but what a comeback by Bournemouth. Full credit. Another example of the craziness that is the Premier League lol

After some of the **** officiating it'll be nice to see football on the pages instead of diabolical refereeing

Last edited:
My career just took a huge blow.

LMAO! Joking aside, I still can't believe people seriously apply for actual professional jobs when their total experience is a fricking video game!

I mean we're fans who chew the cud and form our layman opinions on anything and everything to do with the game/ our clubs. Most of it is utter ****e but that's sound as we're fans. It's what fans do.

But most every last one of us would be utterly F-ed working within a professional club.

LMAO! Joking aside, I still can't believe people seriously apply for actual professional jobs when their total experience is a fricking video game!

I mean we're fans who chew the cud and form our layman opinions on anything and everything to do with the game/ our clubs. Most of it is utter ****e but that's sound as we're fans. It's what fans do.

But most every last one of us would be utterly F-ed working within a professional club.

Think you'll find I would be amazing if Man Utd were to appoint me. I would start by giving them all roles De Gea you play goalkeeper and defend etc. then instruct them to practice whatever would be most useful while buying all the top talents and hot prospects. You saying it wouldn't be that easy?

Just give them all a copy of the game and tell them to watch what an Inside Forward or a Complete Wing Back does, and then do the same! Easy, right?

I've achieved more in my FM career than Sir Alex and Altrincham would be lucky to have a manager as talented as myself. But to quote FM " I just couldn't work for such a soulless organisation"

Back