The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
christ sake wish to god these f*ckin players would stop rolling about on the goddam floor. Real footballers don't need to damwell cheat. REally boils my ****

Linesmen with incredible zeal in the Everton game. Plenty of offsides happening, the Arsenal offside trap really playing close many times. Could count ourselves very lucky if we win this game.

Plus with Liverpool drawing, Spurs and Chelsea losing, this could mean a 3rd position with a couple of points to spare!

EDIT: Massive, massive win for us.

I have nothing to say except that decision really ****** me off. As did the playacting.

wooohooo! 3rd <3 :D

What happened to the gap Spurs fans? ^^)

Huge, huge result to be 3rd, with the season we've had, it just seemed so unlikely that we'd be the "best of the rest" behind the United clubs.

With liverpool, spurs and chelsea losing (!), it certainly opens the door for Newcastle to maybe even seal a CL place if they keep form up. Would be incredible.

Huge, huge result to be 3rd, with the season we've had, it just seemed so unlikely that we'd be the "best of the rest" behind the United clubs.

With liverpool, spurs and chelsea losing (!), it certainly opens the door for Newcastle to maybe even seal a CL place if they keep form up. Would be incredible.

Can't see Newcastle beating any of them to a CL spot :P

Edit: Maybe Liverpool with that defending against QPR.

Can't see Newcastle beating any of them to a CL spot :P

Edit: Maybe Liverpool with that defending against QPR.

Oh aye, probably likely to get a Europa spot though, Chelsea need to find some form to lock that one down.

Barton goes off with QPR 2-0 down to Liverpool. Final score 3-2. What does that tell you?

I'm a fan of Tevez as a player.. But I really hope the media don't blow his part in the goal out of proportion. Nasri did 75% of the work at least.

Back