• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Sunderland 3 Man City 1.

Silva comes off for Tevez. What? Take Balo off you muppet

Man City 1-3 Sunderland Lol

Title is Utd's! (hopefully) :)

Last edited:
Well I dont think there's anything to laugh about when looking how Arsenal play atm against QPR. Pure ****.

Last edited:
To be honest it's just sad. Balo is now fighting with Kolarov over who takes a free kick. Absolutely pathetic

Can just see Fergie dancing at the moment, 20th title lies on this result I recon, if City do not pull this back title is United's I recon.

Is this the start of the end for Mancini?

Last edited:
Can just see Fergie dancing at the moment, 20th title lies on this result I recon, if City do not pull this back title is United's I recon.

Is this the start of the end for Mancini?

Wouldn't think so tbh. It's the players ballsing up today-especially Balo

Wouldn't think so tbh. It's the players ballsing up today-especially Balo

Mancini's decision to buy him in the first place, everyone knew what he was like at Inter etc, Can't see City getting anything from this game at the moment, they have been pretty awful to say the least.

MAN CITY 3 - 3 SUNDERLAND

TWO GOALS OUT THE BLUE OH MY GOD LOL, WHAT A GAME

Man City do not deserve a dam thing from this match whatsoever. Then again, how where they allowed back into it. They still won't win the title though

Glad Torres has got another goal. Hope he recaptures his form from his Liverpool days just for his sake.

Its sad that Sunderland have lost their defensive discipline after maintaining it for so long .

Back