The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Not sure if Balotelli will be at City next season, the way he plays the majority of the time is like he does not want to play. Shame because the amount of people who actually would give anything to be in his position, spoilt brat tbh.

Tevez played a big part in the game, but Nasri's work rate was exceptional. Yaya Toure getting MOTM aswell? No way! I can't remember a single pass he didn't give the ball away.

I thought the fans who boo'd Tevez was a bit out of order. The way I see it, a player plays for you and the team. Despite everything that has been said, he is still a City player. He showed some balls and courage to apologise and get back to training and come off the bench and play his part for the team. THAT should earn a player at least a little bit of respect.

Tevez was good today, maily with the winning goal assist. Could he be the one to help City win the title, possibly.

and great comeback win by QPR too. :D

I'm a fan of Tevez as a player.. But I really hope the media don't blow his part in the goal out of proportion. Nasri did 75% of the work at least.

Which is exactly what they did. On the back of the papers it's all about how Tevez was Citys hero last night. Really media??

Any Newcastle fans? What are your opinions on Nile Ranger? Just signed for us (Sheffield Wednesday)

wigan surely can't beat the drop again can they?

wigan surely can't beat the drop again can they?

Depends on how many of the other teams fighting it out for relegation still have to play against Liverpool.

[video=youtube;xRlg39wt00w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRlg39wt00w&sns=em[/video]

Best goal I've seen since Rooney's magnificent one against city. What a beauty.

Good goal by Crouch, but I dont think it was as amazing as everyone is making it out to be.

Torres' goal a few season ago vs Blackburn was better imo.

Good goal by Crouch, but I dont think it was as amazing as everyone is making it out to be.

Torres' goal a few season ago vs Blackburn was better imo.

I'd say on par, both very good strikes but Torres was unstoppable at the moment. You don't expect Crouch to score goals like that.

For anyone who dosen't know what goal he is on about.
[video=youtube;IIr4q3omEjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIr4q3omEjs[/video]

Sunderland 1 Man City 0.

Haven't been 1 -0 down at home at HT all season...could it change

Edit-so i hear anyway lol

Last edited:
Well done to Man City for superb conning of the ref. 1-1. Cheating *****

Back