The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
I'll be watching second half. Hopefully it's will be a good game.

As things stand, 2 points off Liverpool and we're still to play each other... Who knows?

Friedel has been Spurs best player this first half. Tottenhams attackers are starved and Bale has been pretty much shut out.

Just seen the highlights of the QPR v Bolton match. The first QPR "goal"-yes it was bad defending by Bolton, but if that's not a case for goal line technology I don't know what is

Arsene could learn a thing or two about organizing the defense from Swansea today. They were simply marvelous today. City on the other hand were pretty poor in an attacking sense.

Rodgers and Swansea never cease to amaze me.

Well congratulations United, you've just won the title. Yeah I know what you're all thinking, bit premature. No it isn't. It's like clockwork every season. Don't know the last time United let a lead slip in the table at the time of the year. Unlucky City, would have liked you to win the title once just to break the monotony.

Looks like sacking Micky was a bad idea eh? I can now see wolves relegate this year.

Blackburn's march to safety continues following the 2-0 win against Sunderland. The guy is working miracles after everything he's had to put up with. Long may it continue

Back