The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Something for the brain.

The World class Frenchman Houllier **** all over and went back on his word for the sake of the absolute disgraceful mess that is El Hadji Diouf.

Had and to really think on that one on who’d played with Vidal at Juve.

The World class Frenchman Houllier **** all over and went back on his word for the sake of the absolute disgraceful mess that is El Hadji Diouf.

Had and to really think on that one on who’d played with Vidal at Juve.

It is not Diouf :)
Or that is not you answer, its too morning :D

Yeah, don't think Diouf won the Premier League

*edit* and thinking about it he never played for Juve to my recollection

*another edit* Or Fenerbahche... am I looking at the right pic or have I misunderstood this question XD

Last edited:
Yeah, don't think Diouf won the Premier League

*edit* and thinking about it he never played for Juve to my recollection

*another edit* Or Fenerbahche... am I looking at the right pic or have I misunderstood this question XD

Thats why I was confused if Diouf is his answer :D

Sanchez claims it was a dream to play for United. Mkhitaryan also claims it was a dream to play for Arsenal.
Don't these people realise how ridiculous they sound all the time they switch clubs? By these people I mean all players, not just the two.

I told you that already. Smiles. Diouf was the clown who Houllier disgracefully replaced your World class Frenchman with.

I just refrained from answering Anelka to let your question roll. ;)

I told you that already. Smiles. Diouf was the clown who Houllier disgracefully replaced your World class Frenchman with.

I just refrained from answering Anelka to let your question roll. ;)

fun fact: Anelka now works with same shady investor from qatar/switzerland/russia (who is in jail I think) for relegation team Roda JC in the Eredivisie. He does some talent development or something.

Anelka was my first thought but discounted him because I forgot he had won the league with Arsenal as well as Chelsea |)

This is one I have seen today, shouldn't be too hard

I have been a team mate of Morgan Schneiderlin, Thierry Henry, Gareth Bale, Alexis Sanchez and Joe Hart. Who am I?

Anelka was my first thought but discounted him because I forgot he had won the league with Arsenal as well as Chelsea |)

This is one I have seen today, shouldn't be too hard

I have been a team mate of Morgan Schneiderlin, Thierry Henry, Gareth Bale, Alexis Sanchez and Joe Hart. Who am I?

Fackn' Feo Walcott.

Next one:
At 31 years I have more than 100 caps for my country scoring only 8 times while I have played with Edinson Cavani, Thibaut Courtois and Santi Cazorla

Diego Godin!

Correct.

Hmm maybe harder?

I've played with Fabregas, Pedro and Zlatan Ibrahimovic I've never been managed by Guardiola or Mourinho I've never won the Champions League I've scored 10 or more goals for my National team I have won the Serie A Who am I?

Back