• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K

Is it Michael Ballack?

Dear god it has to be Ballack surely haha

Never won the Champions League - runner up with leverkusen

the World Cup - 2002 runner up

or the European Championships but have been a runner up in all three - 2008 runner up

The club I won my first league title with hasn't won one since. - Kaiserslauten (spelling?) 97/98

I've played for "Big Phil" Scolari. - I'm guessing Chelsea ?

Last edited:
Is it Michael Ballack?

Dear god it has to be Ballack surely haha

Never won the Champions League - runner up with leverkusen

the World Cup - 2002 runner up

or the European Championships but have been a runner up in all three - 2008 runner up

The club I won my first league title with hasn't won one since. - Kaiserslauten (spelling?) 97/98

I've played for "Big Phil" Scolari. - I'm guessing Chelsea ?

We have a winner.

I've never played more than 80 games for any one club. I've played with Jon Dahl Tomasson, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Juan Sebastian Veron. I was once the most expensive player from my country. Who am I?

At first yes, dont have time today for research as I am stumped with work. My second month at new place and colleague went on vacation, all his stuff on me :)

Considerate of him!

I'll add a clue

I've never played more than 80 games for any one club. I've played with Jon Dahl Tomasson, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Juan Sebastian Veron. I was once the most expensive player from my country. I've won the Premier League 3 times. Who am I?

79 league appearances though, was 127 total appearances for United (European football & cups) - odd how Wiki only ever counts league appearances & goals in their highlighted stats.

79 league appearances though, was 127 total appearances for United (European football & cups) - odd how Wiki only ever counts league appearances & goals in their highlighted stats.

Ah yeah my bad, don't really look players up too often unless looking at what club someone has gone to, was trying to make one up quick!

Not prem but this seems to be general footy chat anyway...

View attachment 68901

The new Leeds crest.....oO) Somehow they have managed to make a worse badge redesign than Juventus did

Last edited:
iu

Please be a joke...

Seems that it is not popular anywhere
Try to be positive, Try to be positive, Try to be positive, Try to be positive, Try to be positive, Try to be positive, Try to be positive, Try to be positive

It .... uhh .... atleast it doesn't have a Red Bulls logo?

Last edited:
Back